PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2011, 10:04 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro (Previously Diamond, Touch, 6800, 6700, Dell Axims, Various iPaqs and Philips Nino)
Carrier: Sprint

k000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jan 06| 21916|29007 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by swlaraut View Post
True, add to it a lot of "chatter" that was filling space, and there is a lot more room for the good stuff .
What saddens me, though, is that with all my older winmo phone there was alway a lot of chatter about the next great wimo phone. Then everyone got on the bandwagon and you were off on another great ride. Now the shift seems to be stay were you are or go to android. 7 mobile just hasn't seemed to catch fire. Granted android is hot and 7 is new, I just hope that when things settle we can have another great wave of winmo phones.

50.00 was great! It was a promo at USCC and it happened just when my old tp2 broke. Good timing .
Microsoft has been slow and it's see them die like this in phone market. WinMo's were pioneers in the era of Palm. HTC has good phones when iPhone arrived.

But MS missed the boat and I don't see them getting anywhere.. but I am ok with TP2 and SERO so here to stay while I can...

Thanks for great work NRGZ !!!!
Old 01-12-2011, 11:52 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OverClocked & Energized Touch Pro 2

puff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jan 06| 21916|29007 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaDuck View Post
By the way, I have been looking for a way to set this theme durring XDA_UC. Finally figured out to extract the XML from the TSK file (had to modify it a bit) and drop it in the XDA_UC.

Here is Livven black and blue in case you want to do the same. Requires a reboot to take effect:

NinjaDuck NRG ROM Livven SimpleGloss XML.zip
i did the same thing for the energyrom 2007.tsk so that theme can be applied using xda_uc. i followed ninja's directions. the xml is attached below. thanks again ninja!

also, i noticed many people including me having trouble trying to get xda_uc to import cht 2.0 settings. ive been searching since october and finally found a solution a few days ago. the reason why uc would not fully import cht settings is because there is no .cht file association made until the first time cht editor is ran. so attached below is a .reg file that adds this association and a script that runs the .cht file.

all you have to do is:
1) extract the cht 2.0 import script.zip attached below into the xda_uc folder
2) rename your cht export file to "cookie 2.0"
3) put the cookie 2.0.cht file in the xda_uc folder

if you want you can change the location and filename of the cht export file by editing the script.

i hope this helps you guys!
Attached Files
File Type: zip CHT 2.0 Import Script.zip (505 Bytes, 21 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip energyrom 2007 theme xml.zip (2.8 KB, 19 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by puff601; 01-12-2011 at 11:57 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 01-13-2011, 01:22 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola Electrify
Carrier: USCC

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-bob View Post
I hear ya, but I think we will all have google phones before long. Seems that the writing is on the wall. Oh well, I'll be sticking with winmo and my TP2 for a while yet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by k000 View Post
Microsoft has been slow and it's see them die like this in phone market. WinMo's were pioneers in the era of Palm. HTC has good phones when iPhone arrived.

But MS missed the boat and I don't see them getting anywhere.. but I am ok with TP2 and SERO so here to stay while I can...

Thanks for great work NRGZ !!!!
Sadly,I have to agree with you both. The way I figure it I can get about 2 years out of my TP, after that I will donn my captains cap, listen too the music and go down with the ship.
Old 01-13-2011, 02:26 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Trailblazerman is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Sadly,I have to agree with you both. The way I figure it I can get about 2 years out of my TP, after that I will donn my captains cap, listen too the music and go down with the ship.
Just Google Phones? How about Google Cars and Google Bread and Milk (and underwear)???

Same here, hang on and go down with the ship, gladly, rather than willingly give in to being a Corporate Logo Minion.

Long live Fighting Tooth and Nail against The Inevitable!!!
Old 01-13-2011, 05:21 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

Naveronski is a n00b
Send a message via ICQ to Naveronski Send a message via AIM to Naveronski Send a message via MSN to Naveronski Send a message via Yahoo to Naveronski

Is there a way to auto-sort people on the people tab?
Old 01-13-2011, 07:57 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic Touch 4G
Carrier: Spint

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by k000 View Post
Microsoft has been slow and it's see them die like this in phone market.....
Quote:
What if you could flash your existing 6.5/6.5.x rom on a new model WM7 phone?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-13-2011, 08:13 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

robbierob03 is a n00b
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Dec 1| 21916|23149 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by pengc99 View Post
Hi, I have a few things with the dec 1 23xxx cookie 2.0 rom - the nov 25th rom seems like the best one so far.

1. Twitter tab doesn't seem to work, I can't login. When I try to login, it just spits me back to the "Twitter isn't configured, touch here to login"
2. I can't get the facebook tab to authorize, when I try it just locks up on the "Success" screen and I can't hit the "OK" button. I have to reboot to get the facebook tab to work again.
3. When in sense and trying to reply, I hit the "Menu" right softkey. On the Dec 1 rom, the menu pops up for a split second, but then disappears. The menu is still there but I can't see it.

Other than that, this seems like a good release. I love the revised taskbar icons. Good job!
I searched the thread to find the facebook answer but didn't see anyone respond. I am also having a problem with getting the facebook tab to authorize and freezing in the same manner. Is this just a bug we have to live with?
Old 01-13-2011, 08:50 AM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Dec 1| 21916|23149 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbierob03 View Post
I searched the thread to find the facebook answer but didn't see anyone respond. I am also having a problem with getting the facebook tab to authorize and freezing in the same manner. Is this just a bug we have to live with?
Choose the other method - external authorization. It will open up your browser and have you log on as regular. Once you get the "success" message, copy the url in the browser.

Go back to the facebook tab and click the "paste authorization" button and after a few seconds you should see a message that auth was successful.

Hope that helps.

David
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-13-2011, 08:56 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG LS855

t-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxx134 View Post
What if you could flash your existing 6.5/6.5.x rom on a new model WM7 phone? [-o<
Now you're talking!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-13-2011, 09:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Rhodium CDMA
Carrier: Orange

Monfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxx134 View Post
What if you could flash your existing 6.5/6.5.x rom on a new model WM7 phone? [-o<
It would be the most beautiful dream coming true.
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development