View Single Post
Old 01-13-2011, 01:22 AM
swlaraut
Regular 'Geeker

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jan 06| 21916|29007 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-bob View Post
I hear ya, but I think we will all have google phones before long. Seems that the writing is on the wall. Oh well, I'll be sticking with winmo and my TP2 for a while yet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by k000 View Post
Microsoft has been slow and it's see them die like this in phone market. WinMo's were pioneers in the era of Palm. HTC has good phones when iPhone arrived.

But MS missed the boat and I don't see them getting anywhere.. but I am ok with TP2 and SERO so here to stay while I can...

Thanks for great work NRGZ !!!!
Sadly,I have to agree with you both. The way I figure it I can get about 2 years out of my TP, after that I will donn my captains cap, listen too the music and go down with the ship.
This post has been thanked 3 times.