PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2011, 11:21 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OverClocked & Energized Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

puff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
(SKIN) Iphone SMS Chat Bubbles for WM Threaded Messaging!

Hey guys, are you tired of the boring look of your windows mobile sms messaging? well here is a great skin ive been working on. this skin shows each sms in its own chat bubble, it even shows the person's contact photo at the top. currently ive only made this skin in blue but i am taking requests for different colors.

Requirements:
You need to have threaded messaging enabled
Ive tested this on Energyrom 6.5.x. can someone test on 6.5 for me?

Let me know what you guys think or if you have any suggestions! also dont forget to hit thanks

EDIT:
*ATTENTION*
I am not the original creator of this skin, i just edited a few things in a cab made by peaster111 over @ xda. i added my own touch by changing the title to black, and changed the color of the bubbles and text. so big thanks to peaster111 and anyone else that helped create the original green skin! without their work, this would not be possible
Attached Files
File Type: cab Puff601 iPhone WM SMS Skin - Blue.cab (16.5 KB, 260 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by puff601; 01-12-2011 at 07:22 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 01-09-2011, 11:46 PM
WFG
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Rooted HTC EVO

WFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: (SKIN) Iphone SMS Chat Bubbles for WM Threaded Messaging!

on 6.5 the top of the bubbles are cut off. on Vins Neo... still looks better than stock though, thanks.
Old 01-10-2011, 12:06 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

puff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by WFG View Post
on 6.5 the top of the bubbles are cut off. on Vins Neo... still looks better than stock though, thanks.
im glad you like it! can you post a screenshot? i may have to make a 6.5 version
Old 01-10-2011, 05:21 PM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

Looks nice puff!
Old 01-10-2011, 06:04 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

[SKIN SMS][06 Feb 10 UPDATE!]Beautify your standard WM SMS Thread! [All Res][WM6.1+] - xda-developers January 2010

Good Work though!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-10-2011, 07:58 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by horndoctor View Post
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

Looks nice puff!
thanks man!
Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandtattooed View Post

yep, thats where i got the idea, i just added my own flavor to the green/gray glossy one peaster made
Old 01-12-2011, 02:31 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

27 downloads with hardly any feedback... what do you guys think? should i make more colors and make versions compatable with wm 6.5? im open to any suggestions
Old 01-12-2011, 01:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

meechieervin is keeping up the good workmeechieervin is keeping up the good work

thanks man,but i got a little problem the top of the bubbles are cut off but i can still read the text is there a fix for that
Old 01-12-2011, 01:20 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

are you on 6.5.x or 6.5? can you post a screenshot? sounds like you are on 6.5. i will try and make a 6.5 version later today
Old 01-12-2011, 04:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

meechieervin is keeping up the good workmeechieervin is keeping up the good work

its 6.1 i just look at the samples on here and i just notice why it looks cut off, its missing the top where the date and time is

Last edited by meechieervin; 01-12-2011 at 04:12 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2