View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 11:21 PM
puff601
Almost a VIP

puff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
(SKIN) Iphone SMS Chat Bubbles for WM Threaded Messaging!

Hey guys, are you tired of the boring look of your windows mobile sms messaging? well here is a great skin ive been working on. this skin shows each sms in its own chat bubble, it even shows the person's contact photo at the top. currently ive only made this skin in blue but i am taking requests for different colors.

Requirements:
You need to have threaded messaging enabled
Ive tested this on Energyrom 6.5.x. can someone test on 6.5 for me?

Let me know what you guys think or if you have any suggestions! also dont forget to hit thanks

EDIT:
*ATTENTION*
I am not the original creator of this skin, i just edited a few things in a cab made by peaster111 over @ xda. i added my own touch by changing the title to black, and changed the color of the bubbles and text. so big thanks to peaster111 and anyone else that helped create the original green skin! without their work, this would not be possible
Attached Files
File Type: cab Puff601 iPhone WM SMS Skin - Blue.cab (16.5 KB, 260 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by puff601; 01-12-2011 at 07:22 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.