PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2010, 11:20 AM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 4| 21914|24631 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straitup27 View Post
you mean like this??
GASP! OMG!! Ahhh yea... I see you don't use the cookie calendar or task bar.. the notification bar on yours is 100% transparent though...
*edit* No weather either..

What do I have to do? Beg... beg, beg, beg, beg, BRING IT ON..link or cab please! I'll happily start with the notification bar first if you don't have the other 2 yet! :>))

BTW re. the wifi tether (router) discussion: I just downloaded the 10/8 cookie @ just under 300KB/s!!! Under 10 min for the entire ROM on wifi tether (2.3Mb/s) ish.. ROCK'N
*edit* how? used field trial to position phone in lowest dbm (-51 today) 1st.

Last edited by teradog; 09-08-2010 at 11:29 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-08-2010, 11:26 AM
Elite PPCGeeks Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Fido(Can), Alfa(Leb), Jawal(Ksa)

bteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
you mean like this??

Gorgeous. Can you link background picture and Clock.
Thanks man
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-08-2010, 11:28 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG LS855
Carrier: Sprint

t-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIP

Quote:
you mean like this??
Wow!
Old 09-08-2010, 11:29 AM
Elite PPCGeeks Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Fido(Can), Alfa(Leb), Jawal(Ksa)

bteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
GASP! OMG!! Ahhh yea... I see you don't use the cookie calendar or task bar.. the notification bar on yours is 100% transparent though...
*edit* No weather either..

What do I have to do? Beg... beg, beg, beg, beg, BRING IT ON..link or cab please! I'll happily start with the notification bar first if you don't have the other 2 yet! :>))
Follow link here to Notification Transparency

Quote:
try these and let me know how it works out

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...ostcount=24665

Last edited by bteljuice; 09-08-2010 at 11:33 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-08-2010, 11:42 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame

Quote:
you mean like this??
That is absolutely awesome!
Old 09-08-2010, 11:46 AM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
@kiowa and teradog...and anyone else interested, here's the link to the batteries I got on Amazon that I am getting amazing life with.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ef=oss_product

My original price was 24.99 with free shipping (took two days to arrive). Looks like the seller raised the price to 29.99. Still worth it for TWO batteries AND a charger.

Just hit 30% so it looks like I'll be changing out right at about 50 hours of use.

David
good looking out bro, thanks for the link. i'll have to get permission from the wife, she gave me a hard time the other day as i ordered a copy of office 2010 pro through work and only paid $20 for it, great deal right? right, lol, well she proceded to give me the look when i got home and it was delivered lol, any one wanna trade a copy of office 2010 pro for some batteries lol.
Old 09-08-2010, 11:49 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame

The Girlfriend has joined the darkside once again, she was on Medium Hill because she said EnergyROM was unstable LOL. I had to flash 8/22 onto her phone so she would leave my phone the hell alone LOL! She had one bad build & gave up on NRG & now shes back... smh women!!
Old 09-08-2010, 11:59 AM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

Quote:
Originally Posted by bteljuice View Post
Follow link here to Notification Transparency

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...ostcount=24665

i hate to even put pix up or even another cab but i'm cooking and trying to hook ya'll up so deal with it lol,ok to acheive the look start with

1.straitup27 complete transparent homescreen cab this removes all panels
2. num5kull remove top & bottom curtains,this removes curtain by carrier txt and curtain behind slider
3.CHT 1.8 Full Transparent_Tasks_Appts_Cal by Santod
4.CHT 1.8 100PRCNT Trans Notification Bar by Santod
5. that should make everything transparent so for those wanting the clocks and sliders,and everything else download s2w Dark Series Glass Edtion A310.zip and you should thank him here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=91156

and here is the wallpaper as requested,ok TERA i see the taskbar thing show me the cookie cal............

Last edited by Straitup27; 09-08-2010 at 01:22 PM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 09-08-2010, 12:03 PM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

24634 Sept 8 cookie ('straight up' no D or G)

74 MB free RAM Behind the numbers: waited much longer this time, was going to report 75, but it wouldn't hold for 30 seconds & I was aiming @ 60 seconds. Went down to 72 & stayed there until screen dimmed. A TON of online/data activity happens on 1st boot, so I waited 5 & then rebooted, as screen dimmed & again after 4 min it settled @ 74MB free.

NRG! You are the man! You actually do read this thread & listen. Like wow..
Maybe coincidence.. I was running the last ROM @ 12 page pool. Guess what the default on this one is? (slight chance for tiny error due to lack of sleep)

12 page pool default!!!

Last edited by teradog; 09-08-2010 at 12:09 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 09-08-2010, 12:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Sprint

Agentz919 knows their stuffAgentz919 knows their stuffAgentz919 knows their stuffAgentz919 knows their stuffAgentz919 knows their stuffAgentz919 knows their stuff

I dont know if anyone has noticed this about charging your phone. I have found out that once my TP2 is fully charged it stops charging even though it is still plugged in. I have gotten use to waking up and unplugging it and then plugging it back in while I get a shower. By then it is "actually" fully charged instead of ran down a little.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development