PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2010, 01:19 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 4| 21914|24631 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by setox View Post
anyone else getting a message on the twitter tab the account is banned? that it can't access the server?
yep we all know this, it's been this way for about two weeks now, twitter changed their logon authentication and it's causing the issue, there are a few other programs that can be used or you can still access it through a webpage but the tab itself is broke for now.
Old 09-08-2010, 01:24 PM
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maan76 View Post
21916 Windows Build Runs like a turtle ! I dont know Why NRGZ released sep8 ROM with this build,I thought that he beta test his ROMs prior to release !?
that's a pretty bold statement, i know you have been around the thread for a little while and should know better, come on dude you know that just because it's not running like a snapdragon for you doesn't mean that something wrong with it, did you try to change the pagepool? did you flash, hard reset and flash again, what cabs you install afterwards, i'm not saying you are wrong but at least have the common curteousy to ask any other users of that specific version of the rom if it's running slow for them.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 09-08-2010, 01:29 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: keeping all:HTC6800+Touch Pro+TouchHD+Touch Pro2X2
Carrier: ORANGE

Maan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by setox View Post
anyone else getting a message on the twitter tab the account is banned? that it can't access the server?

everybody who has HTC phone ,blackberry,Nokia,and Palm OS
Old 09-08-2010, 01:39 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: keeping all:HTC6800+Touch Pro+TouchHD+Touch Pro2X2
Carrier: ORANGE

Maan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
that's a pretty bold statement, i know you have been around the thread for a little while and should know better, come on dude you know that just because it's not running like a snapdragon for you doesn't mean that something wrong with it, did you try to change the pagepool? did you flash, hard reset and flash again, what cabs you install afterwards, i'm not saying you are wrong but at least have the common curteousy to ask any other users of that specific version of the rom if it's running slow for them.
Brother .....I know what ur saying , and I did everything you advised and tons of things more ....I am saying that just to make NRGZ keep his well known quality, not to accomplish quantity.
I like NRGZ series,he releases many ROMs but he has only one release every month that is truly a good release.

I dont know why some people dont like someone to tell the truth .

I am sorry brother that I said the truth,that is what the forum is all about , advising and helping each other to be better.
these are my 2 cents for today for you, NRGZ and the thread
sorry again if I said the truth

Last edited by Maan76; 09-08-2010 at 01:44 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 09-08-2010, 02:02 PM
Elite PPCGeeks Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Fido(Can), Alfa(Leb), Jawal(Ksa)

bteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIP

Quote:
Brother .....I know what ur saying , and I did everything you advised and tons of things more ....I am saying that just to make NRGZ keep his well known quality, not to accomplish quantity.
I like NRGZ series,he releases many ROMs but he has only one release every month that is truly a good release.

I am sorry brother that I said the truth,that is what the forum is all about , advising and helping each other to be better.
It may be the truth, but its the way you put it in the sentence that was way off. There are much better ways to put it with a bit more respect. Just my 0.02. No offense intended.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 09-08-2010, 02:09 PM
Android Soldier

Quote:

well i'm not saying you are not telling the truth and i have no issue with that, i do believe what you are saying, but just like the battery lasts longer for some than others, i was just suggesting that maybe for some reason the rom is not running great for you but might run great for someone else, you didn't hurt my feelings or anything i just want to make sure that others are having the same issue is all, and like i said i know you have been around the thread for a bit so you know how things run around here, so it's all good no hurt feelings here, good luck.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-08-2010, 02:24 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

Achristocat is keeping up the good workAchristocat is keeping up the good work

Hey there everyone.

What a great community. Still makes me want to keep coming back, learning, reading,flashing etc...

Status update on current useage. Still on 23678.Sense2.5.Cookie.Aug.25.7z pp18 OC'd to 710 w/ OCscript, disabled Twitter, stock, documents, recent calls tabs and having pretty good luck with it. No battery mods but still getting at least 1.5 days consistently with wifi on about 15% of day and Bluetooth on all day. Pretty impressed with all of it...

Considering flashing to new 6.5.x unless warned off by anyone with an opinion...

Again, thanks for the informative posts, the fun atmosphere, and the knowledge shared...

Keep the flow...!

My Current Hometab - probably gonna go for some of those Trans. mods...Hot!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot1.jpg (11.0 KB, 52 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-08-2010, 02:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia > HTC Touch Pro 2 > HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

jonlee83 is keeping up the good workjonlee83 is keeping up the good work

Hey Guys,
I am having am issue with my sms. In my contacts, i created a group for certain classmates for a group project. When I tried to send a group sms i get the message: download error: recipients exceed maximum number (0). or something like that. I cant send the message to more than one person...

Oh im using energy "cookie" 8/19 ro something... the one before 8/21. 23xxx
Old 09-08-2010, 02:31 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonlee83 View Post
Hey Guys,
I am having am issue with my sms. In my contacts, i created a group for certain classmates for a group project. When I tried to send a group sms i get the message: download error: recipients exceed maximum number (0). or something like that. I cant send the message to more than one person...

Oh im using energy "cookie" 8/19 ro something... the one before 8/21. 23xxx
That would be Aug.18th and that was the release with the documents tab before NRG found out the documents tab caused all kinds of crazy issues. Try upgrading to a slightly newer build. Same battery life just more stability (less issues)
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-08-2010, 02:32 PM
Android Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achristocat View Post
Hey there everyone.

What a great community. Still makes me want to keep coming back, learning, reading,flashing etc...

Status update on current useage. Still on 23678.Sense2.5.Cookie.Aug.25.7z pp18 OC'd to 710 w/ OCscript, disabled Twitter, stock, documents, recent calls tabs and having pretty good luck with it. No battery mods but still getting at least 1.5 days consistently with wifi on about 15% of day and Bluetooth on all day. Pretty impressed with all of it...

Considering flashing to new 6.5.x unless warned off by anyone with an opinion...

Again, thanks for the informative posts, the fun atmosphere, and the knowledge shared...

Keep the flow...!

My Current Hometab - probably gonna go for some of those Trans. mods...Hot!
great post bro, glad to hear things are running good for you on that rom, my personal opinion is that if you are happy with what you are running now then stay there, the newer roms are not getting that great of battery life, again that's my opinion.

yeah hit up those transparency cabs as they are looking good on mine, haven't messed with those since the TP1 days.

stick around and enjoy the good information and laughs with us and share any knowledge you have so you can get that "thanks" button hit a few times.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development