PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-22-2009, 02:26 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
[STOCK ROM COLLECTION] RhodiumW Stock ROMs [Telus VZW SPCS USC] UPDATE 3/19/10

Here are the stock roms I've currently uploaded to the FTP, i will update them as i download others and up them to the FTP.

If you have upp'd a rom to the ftp, post here and i will add it to the first post. Please try to upload them in a straight exe format and or pack them into an exe that runs the RUU. makes it easy as pie for the noobs

RUU_Rhodium_W_WM65_USC_WWE_2.01.573.3_signed_RS2.1 8WV_NV1.63_15075_Ship_SMS2016.exe

RUU_Rhodium_W_TELUS_WWE_1.19.661.3_RS_1.92.00WV_Te lus_1.52_8085_Ship.exe

RUU_Rhodium_W_VERIZON_WWE_1.18.605.12_RS_1.88.07WV _NV_VZW_1.65_0811_PRL58002_Ship.exe

RUU_Rhodium_W_WM65_VERIZON_WWE_3.04.605.3_RS_2.23. 00WV_NV_VZW_1.94_1111_PRL58005_Ship.exe

RUU_Rhodium_W_Sprint_WWE_1.21.651.3_RS_1.96WF_NV_S PCS_1.42_0430_PRL60652_Ship.exe

RUU_Rhodium_W_WM65_Sprint_WWE_2.04.651.4_RS_2.32WF _NV_SPCS_2.20_0224_PRL60660_Ship.exe

Thanks to Conflipper and Chappy for the Shipped roms!

Note: It's been brought to my attention that ufjason posted the VZW shipped I have uploaded. Just as a note my source on my upload was Conflipper, Got it from him directly. HOWEVER thanks to ufjason any how for posting for the users as well.

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!

Last edited by Mr. X; 03-19-2010 at 12:37 PM.
This post has been thanked 265 times.
Old 10-22-2009, 03:07 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

fr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

nice!
Old 10-22-2009, 03:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

a1jatt is becoming a PPCGeeks regulara1jatt is becoming a PPCGeeks regulara1jatt is becoming a PPCGeeks regulara1jatt is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Rhodium_W Stock Rom Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
Here are the stock roms I've currently uploaded to the FTP, i will update them as i download others and up them to the FTP.

If you have upp'd a rom to the ftp, post here and i will add it to the first post. Please try to upload them in a straight exe format and or pack them into an exe that runs the RUU. makes it easy as pie for the noobs

Telus_Rhodium_W_Stock_1.19.661.3
what is the format ? nb, nbh , bin or raw?
Old 10-22-2009, 03:19 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by a1jatt View Post
what is the format ? nb, nbh , bin or raw?
Please take the time to read my entire post, i specified that i wanted all upload submissions to be in EXE format so its noob friendly flashing. so with that said, common sense would indicate that its exe format.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 10-22-2009, 03:32 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

a1jatt is becoming a PPCGeeks regulara1jatt is becoming a PPCGeeks regulara1jatt is becoming a PPCGeeks regulara1jatt is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

sorry common sense did not help. exe could contain anything. you mentioned ruu, you can flash nb or nbh using ruu. but i see you irritated when a question is asked, so nevermind, thnak you for posting the rom.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-22-2009, 03:34 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

maybe you're in the middle of uploading the sprint rom, but if you don't have it, http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=90226
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-22-2009, 03:37 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by a1jatt View Post
sorry common sense did not help. exe could contain anything. you mentioned ruu, you can flash nb or nbh using ruu. but i see you irritated when a question is asked, so nevermind, thnak you for posting the rom.
i didn't get irritated, the whole point of the exe package was to contain the ruu to flash. if you expected something else then sorry but thats pretty much the way shipped roms are set up guy.

PS: RUU wont flash an NB, id does not have the header to tell what address to flash to and the device id/rom ver.

anyways sprint is on its way
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 10-22-2009, 04:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

railslave knows their stuffrailslave knows their stuffrailslave knows their stuffrailslave knows their stuffrailslave knows their stuffrailslave knows their stuffrailslave knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
i didn't get irritated, the whole point of the exe package was to contain the ruu to flash. if you expected something else then sorry but thats pretty much the way shipped roms are set up guy.

PS: RUU wont flash an NB, id does not have the header to tell what address to flash to and the device id/rom ver.

anyways sprint is on its way

looks like you got irritated to me....... but it looks like alot of people on this forum lately. know your role......

Last edited by railslave; 10-22-2009 at 05:00 PM. Reason: i forgot to add
Old 10-22-2009, 04:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: XV6875
Carrier: Big Red

kashabrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkashabrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkashabrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkashabrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to kashabrown
Re: Rhodium_W Stock Rom Thread [Telus VZW SPCS]

Thank-you Very much for the stock rom post sir!
Old 10-22-2009, 04:48 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by railslave View Post
looks like you got irritated to me....... but it looks like alot of people on this forum lately.
irritation would have been followed by ignoring the question, Seriously guys, asking to have then in exe format and noob friendly, pretty much means ready to flash to the device, its not that difficult.

I said: " If you have upp'd a rom to the ftp, post here and i will add it to the first post. Please try to upload them in a straight exe format and or pack them into an exe that runs the RUU. makes it easy as pie for the noobs "

RAW dump is not definitely not noob friendly, ZIP and or RAR files can be noob friendly or cannot, and .NB files are not noob friendly. and a loaner NBH isn't noob friendly really either. Given the fact that all the roms i have uploaded are in shipped format (they unpack and run the RUU for you) they are noob friendly. With that said 66% of TP2 devices have a leaked shipped rom, which is in exe format, and i have packed and cooked the telus dump into a EXE format rom flash utility. Common sense would dictate whats inside the packages lol

anyways enough with the argument of my irritation, you will know when i get there

Conversation about this is now over
This post has been thanked 7 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development