PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2010, 11:14 PM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Dec 13| 21916|29005 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by powinmo View Post
FYI ...

NRGZ28 posted over on the XDA thread that his laptop is toast and probably no new ROMs for a bit (and probably why the twitter responses have sort of tapered off)...

xda-developers - View Single Post - r|MULTI LANG|Dec 13|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.Energy.¸¸.·´¯ 6.5|21916 / 6.5.X|29005 * Sense 2019

I'm heading over to my PP to send something his way... the guys over at XDA have started a fund raiser as well.

NRGZ28: PP Confirmation number: 7NN55659V8678925W
kinda like the flu! I just post yesterday about my laptop & both my desktops dying!
Old 12-16-2010, 11:18 PM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Dec 13| 21916|29005 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugs9477 View Post
Thats the way it always looks on my screen!
ugggg, wow Win 7 laptop must support more graphics...
Old 12-17-2010, 12:23 AM
sly
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G
Carrier: Sprint

sly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by powinmo View Post
FYI ...

NRGZ28 posted over on the XDA thread that his laptop is toast and probably no new ROMs for a bit (and probably why the twitter responses have sort of tapered off)...

xda-developers - View Single Post - r|MULTI LANG|Dec 13|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.Energy.¸¸.·´¯ 6.5|21916 / 6.5.X|29005 * Sense 2019

I'm heading over to my PP to send something his way... the guys over at XDA have started a fund raiser as well.

NRGZ28: PP Confirmation number: 7NN55659V8678925W
FYI, as noted by JVH3 at XDA, you can also send to NRG directly to his email at xdadeveloper1 @ gmail.com from within PayPal and PayPal won't take any fees.

Thanks for all your work NRG! Get that Core-i7 laptop!!

Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID # 2EA525543B800292F)
Old 12-17-2010, 01:22 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Mogul

Dr.Ama is a n00b

Been running cdma energy rom for the past few days and love it!
I got a few questions tho:
1. How do you get to view sms without having to go into the inbox? When i
get new messages, the messages that are there when you hit the sms/mms tab
never change.

2. How do you close open programs? When i try to run youtube, it says
that the memory is low on this device. Going into task manager, i don't
see how to close open programs that are running in the background.
Old 12-17-2010, 02:10 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

kots is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdjameson View Post
I'm having issues with Sense hanging for long periods -- sometimes several minutes. Other programs work just fine, since I can get the Start menu to come up. This happens fairly often. Makes me wish for a Restart Sense link in my Start menu.

Anyone else experiencing this?

VZW TP2, with 29005.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.DinikGlass.Dec.13, and MR3 upgrade.
I also experienced this. After numerous reflashes, I have narrowed it down to the Windows lock screen. Make sure you don't switch to the Windows Lock screen. Stick with the Android lock screen. The Windows lock screen is not working with the 29005 Dec 13 Standard. If you still want to use the Windows Lock screen, make sure to apply Ninja Duck Patch 2900x Lockscreen 1.0.
Old 12-17-2010, 02:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint/VZ/TM

powinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-bob View Post
Wow, that is some really bad news Kind of a jolt to think that there won't be new ROMs in a few days. Guess it wouldn't hurt for me to contribute a few bucks to the cause.
Very true. It will be odd not seeing any new ROMs for a bit. As long as NRGZ28 did not lose the work he put in to his custom kitchens (eg, hard drive data loss) it should be a quick recovery once he gets some new hardware.
Old 12-17-2010, 02:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

powinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by puff601 View Post
thanks that worked great! what othe scripts/xda_uc stuff do you have?
Glad you found the start menu automation stuff useful and tested it some for me Hopefully others will find it useful as well.

I am posting a .mscr script that will automate the energy carrier provision cab execution. I'll have it in a separate post so it can be referenced as a single post.
Old 12-17-2010, 02:33 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

I searched around PPC and XDA... and did not see if this reinvents the wheel. If I missed someone else doing this, please let me know.

Script: energy_carrier_provision.mscr

Purpose: put this in to your XDA_UC or S4X installation and it will try to automatically determine your carrier based on registry entries and run the carrier provisioning cab FROM ROM.

Basically this allows you to ALWAYS run the carrier provisioning cab from ROM so the most current cab is run. This keeps you from having to remember to check if the energy_CARRIER.cab file is newer on ROM than what you copied to your XDA_UC/S4X installation.

The cab installation is done in silent mode. Any critical errors are displayed to a dialog box (eg, does not know your carrier or the cab file is missing)

Currently I only have it try to detect the 4 CDMA carriers I found on the 12/5/2010 and 12/13/2010 ROMs. If there are others, or the GSM folks want to add more... please let me know.

Carriers it tries to detect:
Sprint
Verizon
US Cellular
Telus

NOTE: I have only tested this on Sprint TP2s. I put in the code to try and see if it can handle the other three carriers. Please let me know if I need to make corrections for them.

Comments/bug reports are always welcome.

ATTACHMENT:
energy_carrier_provision.mscr - version 0.2
Attached Files
File Type: mscr energy_carrier_provision.mscr (2.4 KB, 93 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 12-17-2010, 02:39 AM
VIP Duck
Pocket PC: RAPHAEL / TOPAZ / RHODIUM
Carrier: Verizon

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community

All the playing around with the lockscreen issue got me curious about what it would take to customize one.

I took a stab...

Largely other people's work, but here is what I did in case you are interested:

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THREAD

I am promoting here because this is the only ROM I have tested it with and I love the latest build.

Last edited by NinjaDuck; 12-18-2010 at 02:58 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-17-2010, 04:22 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro

mquinn is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to mquinn

Wow I am truly sorry to hear about that issue as well. For some reason I still can't sync to my computer from my phone to do a flash or anything just a charge is all I get since the end of Nov. I truly have tried everything you guys my only solution is a new phone. I have TP2 and am running 2019 Dinik and running windows XP and no detection of any device when connected. Any help??

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development