PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2010, 05:44 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Dec 13| 21916|29005 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaDuck View Post
The native WM lockscreen is much faster. Not a shameless plug, but I just made one for myself:
It was pretty easy to do...

Thanks, I'll give it a try.

David
Old 12-21-2010, 06:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint/VZ/TM

powinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Dec 13| 21916|29005 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaDuck View Post
Update on Energy.RHODCDMA.28244.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.Dec.20.7 z...

After using for most of the day, I think I like Dec 13th better. Seemed snappier.
Think you might go back to Dec.13 in a few days?

I'll probably flash Dec.20 just so I have a clean setup to try out your lockscreen...
Old 12-21-2010, 06:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint/VZ/TM

powinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxx134 View Post
I posted some usefull help over there at XDA, but got indirectly scolded for being off topic

Its safer here
Don't jinx yourself

Just kidding. You contribute to the community here a lot so it's all good.

Speaking of safe, the Snooze cab you made in the other post made me laugh when it bleeped out part of the filename in the attachment...
"Maxx134ModdedcRaCK*****'s Snooze Options.cab"

I use the option in BSBTweaks to re-enable the extended snooze options, but I'll have to give yours a try and let you know.
Old 12-21-2010, 06:41 PM
VIP Duck
Pocket PC: RAPHAEL / TOPAZ / RHODIUM

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by powinmo View Post
Think you might go back to Dec.13 in a few days?

I'll probably flash Dec.20 just so I have a clean setup to try out your lockscreen...
Remember to install my patch in order to use the 90005 WM native lockscreen (my cab or other). There is a bug in that build.

Ninja Duck Patch 2900x Lockscreen 1.0.cab
Old 12-21-2010, 06:43 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Mogul
Carrier: Sprint

Dr.Ama is a n00b

How do you update the PRL on the Energy Standard ROM?
Old 12-21-2010, 07:07 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: VZW Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

natemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; Opera Mini/5.1.21594/22.414; U; en) Presto/2.5.25 Version/10.54)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Ama
for sprint or verizon, *228.
Old 12-21-2010, 07:12 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Ama View Post
There is a cab to update prl located in teh downloads section of this thread. Click the link in my sigline (cabs and fixes) and it will take you there. Look for the sprint update prl cab. Install it and you will find the application in the settings folder. run the app and follow instructions.

I did it today and apparently there is a new sprint prl; 60674, that came out in the last few days since I last updated.

David
Old 12-21-2010, 08:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 with MR3
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

kdjameson is keeping up the good workkdjameson is keeping up the good work

Is there a program that will save my settings in the Settings Tab for Sense 2.5? I use XDA_UC for my programs after reflashing, but resetting things in the Settings Tab takes the most time for me to get up and running again. It's not a lot of time, but if there's a way to save those settings, that would be great!
Old 12-21-2010, 08:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

frozenbutt is keeping up the good workfrozenbutt is keeping up the good work

Memory Question.

I wonder if I am on the lower end of free memory. When I start up I have 62m free out of 185m. A few seconds later I am down to 57m and after a while running a few apps I am as low as 25m free. I checked the task manager and find the usual list but the one that stands out is gwes.exe at nearly 39986K Yikes seems a little high.

I am running Nov 25 sense 2.5 and cookie 2.0 Energy. I am going to bump up to the Dec 13th or 20th but still thought there was a memory leak somewhere??

What is the Dec 13th giving for free memory?
Old 12-21-2010, 09:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

buddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdjameson View Post
Is there a program that will save my settings in the Settings Tab for Sense 2.5? I use XDA_UC for my programs after reflashing, but resetting things in the Settings Tab takes the most time for me to get up and running again. It's not a lot of time, but if there's a way to save those settings, that would be great!
NRG puts a program that will do this in his ROMs/ Its in the Tools Folder, called Settings Export. Just click Export Everything before you flash a new ROM. Then Import All after flash. I think it saves everything in the XDA_UC folder on the storage card.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development