PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2010, 01:39 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

dashrender is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Nov 13| 21916|28244 * Sense 20

I just downloaded Energy.RHODCDMA.28244.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.DinikGla ss.Nov.13.7z.

Now that I have it loaded on my phone, it says the ROM Date is 13.Sep.2010

Do I have something wrong?
Old 11-16-2010, 01:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G

pdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuff
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Nov 13| 21916|28244 * Sense 20

in SPB:

on the barometer tab within the weather screen, it always says no data has been downloaded, even if I click menu>update

Anyone else experience this?

Nevermind: I figured it out: I have to take the city off from my own and put the closest large city
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-16-2010, 01:57 PM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by japper88 View Post
I'd like Easy Today if there was an easy way to edit the icons...
I just want something simple with lots of ram. Touch Experience looks a little too fancy for what I need. Sense would be perfect for me if it didn't such ram like crazy.
Easy today is easy... "to edit icons"
I'm guessing like add change delete... easy...
*edit* this is for the iPhone today screen: hold down anywhere, click on the executable .. (dot dot) & browse, select your program, it'll put in all the rest of the fields for you...

i think, let me go & run it to make sure...
(i'm "tethering" using wifi router on my TP2, not disconnecting! here's how I just switched over... easy)
In TE, hold down, touch experiance, exit, start, settings, home, >>, ck easy today box, ok, ok
Took all of 10 seconds! If you haven't tried out a today home replacement, your llllaaaazzzzzyyyyy, just toooo easy!
Easy Today: hold down any blank area, select program... DONE! If you search back through my posts a month or so ago, you'll see me & another found a program that allows you to create widgets for it out of contacts, etc.. so you can just hit one button, i'll go look & see

Last edited by teradog; 11-16-2010 at 02:03 PM.
Old 11-16-2010, 01:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

head honch is becoming a great contributor

quick question is it ok to 'Kill' FBManila.exe from running to free up space? cuz i don't use the FB app at all i feel it slows down my phone when the app is signed in and linking to my phone book

also, does the BTTrayCE.exe pertain to Bluetooth? if so can i just disable this one as well? i don't have a need for that either
Old 11-16-2010, 02:00 PM
SUPER GADGET ADDICT!!!
Pocket PC: Samsung GS2 Epic 4G Touch

japper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
Easy today is easy... "to edit icons"
I'm guessing like add change delete... easy...
hold down anywhere, click on the executable .. (dot dot) & browse, select your program, it'll put in all the rest of the fields for you...

i think, let me go & run it to make sure...
HAHA, I meant the icon pictures, it uses the default crappy ugly looking icons. I am giving spb shell a shot since a lot of people are raving about it. It seems pretty smooth so far, like how sense should be.

What music player do you use since you can't use the sense one?

Please remember to THANK me if I helped you!
Old 11-16-2010, 02:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

Comstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuff

Anyone having a problem with the missed call icon/notification bar clearing after they hit it and look at the call history? I have to restart sense to clear it. This was listed as fixed in the 2.0 final changelog. I'm on Energy 28244 2.0 final. I really am trying to like 2.0 b4 NRG drops 1.8.5 but just can't seem to find the love!
Old 11-16-2010, 02:05 PM
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdappcgeek View Post
in SPB:Nevermind: I figured it out: I have to take the city off from my own and put the closest large city
+1, did the same thing! :>))
Old 11-16-2010, 02:13 PM
VIP Member - Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by japper88 View Post
HAHA, I meant the icon pictures, it uses the default crappy ugly looking icons. I am giving spb shell a shot since a lot of people are raving about it. It seems pretty smooth so far, like how sense should be.

What music player do you use since you can't use the sense one?
you gotta try iphone today, screw the name phobia.. :>)) 10 steps up from easy, easy to change icons, got fav @ bottom... etc..

Try it first, don't even have to remove either & still pop on SPB after... I've edit my first post on these a couple pages back ck it out..
iPhoneToday v1.5.2 (Apr 15, 2010) - xda-developers
weather for it
[MortScript] IPTWeather_20101111 AccuWeather, My Location/Latitude, iPhoneToday/S2U2 - xda-developers

*edit* just read your post last screen...
"just want something simple & easy"... lol & now you want to edit icon pics... lol, next thing you know you'll want clouds that move across the screen :>))))))

Last edited by teradog; 11-16-2010 at 02:18 PM.
Old 11-16-2010, 02:44 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Sprint/Boost

Kris443 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKris443 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKris443 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooxteme View Post
yup disable sense and then install SPB

I know, you live on this forum! LOLz

While I'm trying to find task 29...

can I accomplish the same by doing Clear Storage and then flashing Energy Titanium? Thanks!

And thjanks for all your help!

If I helped... Please hit the THANKS button!
Old 11-16-2010, 03:00 PM
SUPER GADGET ADDICT!!!
Pocket PC: Samsung GS2 Epic 4G Touch

japper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
you gotta try iphone today, screw the name phobia.. :>)) 10 steps up from easy, easy to change icons, got fav @ bottom... etc..

Try it first, don't even have to remove either & still pop on SPB after... I've edit my first post on these a couple pages back ck it out..
iPhoneToday v1.5.2 (Apr 15, 2010) - xda-developers
weather for it
[MortScript] IPTWeather_20101111 AccuWeather, My Location/Latitude, iPhoneToday/S2U2 - xda-developers

*edit* just read your post last screen...
"just want something simple & easy"... lol & now you want to edit icon pics... lol, next thing you know you'll want clouds that move across the screen :>))))))
Yea I am crazy, I like pretty icons. But I definitely don't want animated junk. I am going to give spb a try for the rest of the day. Seems pretty smooth. Honestly I don't mind senseus aside from the ram hogging. My phone always decides to slow up during a critical moment for me (usually near the end of the day) obviously i could use cleanram or do a soft reset, but back in the manila2.1 days that wasn't even needed.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development