View Single Post
Old 11-16-2010, 02:13 PM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Nov 13| 21916|28244 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by japper88 View Post
HAHA, I meant the icon pictures, it uses the default crappy ugly looking icons. I am giving spb shell a shot since a lot of people are raving about it. It seems pretty smooth so far, like how sense should be.

What music player do you use since you can't use the sense one?
you gotta try iphone today, screw the name phobia.. :>)) 10 steps up from easy, easy to change icons, got fav @ bottom... etc..

Try it first, don't even have to remove either & still pop on SPB after... I've edit my first post on these a couple pages back ck it out..
iPhoneToday v1.5.2 (Apr 15, 2010) - xda-developers
weather for it
[MortScript] IPTWeather_20101111 AccuWeather, My Location/Latitude, iPhoneToday/S2U2 - xda-developers

*edit* just read your post last screen...
"just want something simple & easy"... lol & now you want to edit icon pics... lol, next thing you know you'll want clouds that move across the screen :>))))))

Last edited by teradog; 11-16-2010 at 02:18 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.