PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2011, 07:12 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jan 06| 21916|29007 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaDuck View Post
I am with you, but it was just fun to talk about...
LOL. Thanks.

BTW, Thank you for helping out here so much. I used to be around quite regular but due to Physician Assistant school I no longer have a life.

Your advice and cabs are always very helpful.

David
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-13-2011, 08:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola Electrify
Carrier: USCC

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jan 06| 21916|29007 * Sense 20

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I seem to have misplaced my my critical ROM . I have to have DRM working. The only NRGZ roms that it works on were made in mid August to the first week in September. I know that the 23678 builds were ok. If anyone has any ROMs from that time frame please help, it will be worth a 1000 thanks (or at least as many as they will let me ).
Old 01-13-2011, 08:12 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: Sprint

kozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by swlaraut View Post
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I seem to have misplaced my my critical ROM . I have to have DRM working. The only NRGZ roms that it works on were made in mid August to the first week in September. I know that the 23678 builds were ok. If anyone has any ROMs from that time frame please help, it will be worth a 1000 thanks (or at least as many as they will let me ).
I've got Aug22 23678 cookie, and actually a lot of older ROMs... just pm me if you have a particular ROM you want and I will upload for you if I have it.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 01-13-2011, 08:38 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

jerryyyyy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjerryyyyy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjerryyyyy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjerryyyyy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-bob View Post
I hear ya, but I think we will all have google phones before long. Seems that the writing is on the wall. Oh well, I'll be sticking with winmo and my TP2 for a while yet.
Two new phones down the hall from me this week, both Android...
Old 01-13-2011, 10:56 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 (CDMA)
Carrier: Telus

Larkstarr is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sly View Post
Have you checked this?

CHTEditor > Widget Settings > Messages > Mark Messages as read

Turn that off if it's on.
Well, I changed the setting and that indeed did the trick. I saw the setting before but just brushed over it because I'm not using the widget.. so I guess that's a cookie bug?

anyhow, thanks for your help Sly!
Old 01-13-2011, 11:38 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Mogul

OmarBadu is a n00b

on the latest jan 6th rom - sencity on my sprint tp2 - when i push the power button my device doesn't turn back on - the screen just stays blank - however the phone is on - i can take out the keyboard and type on it and make phone calls and the such

any ideas?
Old 01-14-2011, 12:05 AM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryyyyy View Post
Two new phones down the hall from me this week, both Android...
Going fishing myself... Sprint just pissed me off again so much, I stopped by the big V! With their 4G & ton's of new phones, starting to look good. I drilled the guy @ the mall kiosk, he didn't even flinch... he list screen sizes without blinking an eye on their top 10 models!!! That would take 5 Sprint reps, 4 hangups, 3 hours on hold, 2 wrong answers & a partridge in a pair tree!

Knew every processor, etc.. NICE!!!

They have NO Windows phones on the entire "3G Smartphones page ( of their current fall/winter 2010/2011 "Your Guide"!!

And they're getting a dual processor Droid Bionic by Motorola (2x1GB TI chips AND a GPU!!!!) VERY cool stuff... the 4G 7" tablet looks dreamy.. <br><br>Funny though, the guy was claiming 15 mb/s in the mall.. (which I visit almost once a year), I ran it on my speed test site &amp; got only 4.1 mb/s, vs my 3 on Sprint...<br><br>Rant:&nbsp; once again, Splint decided to vanish into thin air my discount... and my never to expire service credit.... then Sprints version of the flash dance.... press one if to speak English, press 20 other buttons just to see if I'm awake, wait a long time with some "really swell" music, get some idiot that was hired yesterday, talk in circles for 1/2 hours... doesn't bother to even tell you he's putting you on hold.... I shovel snow get in my SUV, drive to the hardware store, finally some other door nob comes on 1/2 hour later, &amp; has no clue why he's talking to me..that conversation ends 20 min later with my saying some very not so nice things I've never said before on a phone &amp; hanging up on him...You can be competent &amp; ****y, but you can't be just ****y.

*edit*, I guess you can't say c o c k y on ppcgeeks!

Last edited by teradog; 01-14-2011 at 12:08 AM.
Old 01-14-2011, 12:12 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OverClocked & Energized Touch Pro 2

puff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larkstarr View Post
Well, I changed the setting and that indeed did the trick. I saw the setting before but just brushed over it because I'm not using the widget.. so I guess that's a cookie bug?

anyhow, thanks for your help Sly!
not a bug, thats how its supposed to work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmarBadu View Post
on the latest jan 6th rom - sencity on my sprint tp2 - when i push the power button my device doesn't turn back on - the screen just stays blank - however the phone is on - i can take out the keyboard and type on it and make phone calls and the such

any ideas?
time for a replacement! me and someone else on here had the exact same issue a few months ago. the screen works fine other than not being able to see anything right? he took his to be looked at by a sprint technician and the tech said that the ribbon cable was loose. the ribbon cable is what allows the screen to slide/tilt. if you tilt the screen you can see it. take it in to a store to be looked at. hope that helps!
Old 01-14-2011, 12:44 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch=>TP2=>Touch=>Diamond=>TouchPro2 (current)
Carrier: SPRINT

bpsamant is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by kozmo View Post
I've got Aug22 23678 cookie, and actually a lot of older ROMs... just pm me if you have a particular ROM you want and I will upload for you if I have it.
PM sent
Old 01-14-2011, 01:14 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola Electrify
Carrier: USCC

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by kozmo View Post
Thanks a ton. Got myself covered 3 ways now.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development