PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-02-2010, 08:21 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

Comstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 28| 21914|23127 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by head honch View Post
Am I the only one having to wipe my device about 3 times a day? it's a lil annoying at this point i'll get a solid use of it for the latter portion of the morning then i'll restart the device and it will freeze up at the Launching HTC Sense screen then asks me to Tap the Screen to Launch HTC and stays there i'll back up my numbers and call logs wipe the device and after a few hours its the same issue....i'm not even going to talk about battery life....smh i'm really about to just give up on this phone and go Evo
Don't back up/restore call logs or messages - it WILL cause issues. Been a problem for a long time across a lot of roms. Try just restoring contacts, appointments and tasks and see if your problems get better.

Last edited by Comstar; 09-02-2010 at 08:28 AM.
Old 09-02-2010, 09:38 AM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 28| 21914|23127 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by eazy2001x View Post
The music player does not work on the cookie aug 28th build, it keeps searching then scrolling thru the music but wont play. I also cant open media player or play files inside it. Music is broken. I also cant save anyone and will apply that fix above to see if it works.
Music player is working fine for me on that build.

Again, my thinking is going back to a problem with the SD card - I'm assuming your music is stored on the SD. If you have another SD card, load some music on it and see if it works.

David
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-02-2010, 09:46 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Arrive

nkdevelopment is just getting started
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Thumbs up Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 28| 21914|23127 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatBoiDame View Post
NRG released a patch for that on Twitter, give that a try and see if it solves your problem

EDIT: Here's the link http://digs.by/c1AciJ

Worked perfectly! Thanks!
Old 09-02-2010, 09:56 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Arrive

nkdevelopment is just getting started
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

I had a lot of the same battery problems everyone else did. It would last 10hrs max on a charge. All I did to fix it was let it drain, turn it off, charge all night. Woke up the next morning and the battery lasted 40 hours with the same use as before. Its been like that for a week now. Maybe try that.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-02-2010, 10:01 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2

eazy2001x is keeping up the good workeazy2001x is keeping up the good workeazy2001x is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
Music player is working fine for me on that build.

Again, my thinking is going back to a problem with the SD card - I'm assuming your music is stored on the SD. If you have another SD card, load some music on it and see if it works.

David
my card is fine.
Old 09-02-2010, 10:12 AM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by bteljuice View Post
looll. I have 2432 pages hahaha
lol sounds like you need to go into your settings and change some stuff, just go into your user cp and look around and see if there is anything that you want to change, it's nice to not have to change to the next page all the time, plus them changing the rules on a persons signature only showing up once per page has helped out also.
Old 09-02-2010, 10:20 AM
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agentz919 View Post
The hypnotic cab has all the cabs that I use plus some for battery life. I noticed that some of the cabs i left out broke programs I use so i left them out. I honestly haven't charged my phone since Monday and I am sitting at 41% battery tonight... I don't know what I am doing/not doing to make it last this long... I ALWAYS have 3+ bars of signal so maybe that is the difference? I notice that if my phone is searching for signal my battery can drain in 1-2 hours. Sorry my cabs didn't help you out but i guess it was worth a shot. Sorry I am such a failure!
well since i went back to 22nd 23678 and installed the Hypnotic cab things are much better than what they were for me on 23127 so i can't complain, i'm not getting nearly as good as your battery life but like you said it might be signal and other things. no need to be sorry man you was trying to help out and sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't, that's the only thing we all can do when trying to help others out, so you have been thanked for trying.
Old 09-02-2010, 10:30 AM
Android Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by garyflynn View Post
Can the 2.1 rom be updated to the most recent release?
well i don't know exactly what you mean by update, but yes you can flash to any rom that NRG makes, all roms are on the first page with the download links beneath the rom that you want, plenty of options to choose from. if you are looking for only 2.1 roms then you have a choice between four different roms and dated from 10 august - 18 august, guess not many are using the 2.1 roms so NRG hasn't updated those lately, why would you not at least update to a sense 2.5 is my question.
Old 09-02-2010, 10:33 AM
Android Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by InvincibleLiving View Post
Gonna run this past you guys again, surprised cause it seems like an easy question:

What font is used in these NRG roms?

I asked about 10 pages back (read: 12 hours ago lol this thread FLIES through posts)
lmfao i don't think it was answered because no one knows but NRG, i seen the post but have no idea and i have only used twitter a couple of times and don't care for it or i would of asked NRG, i would suggest hitting him up on twitter <link to his twitter on first page first of second post> and ask him.
Old 09-02-2010, 10:40 AM
Android Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoic Kiwi View Post
Since this thread has so many pages, I sifted through several of them to find an answer but came out fruitless.

Is anyone else experiencing issues when using a T-Mobile SIM? I have the Verizon Touch Pro2 and switched to T-Mobile and my phone was SIM unlocked and all that jazz. It was working fine on the Verizon stock ROM and it worked even better until recently on the Energy ROM. As of the past two or three builds, I would go to make a call and it tells me to check the number and that it can't be called. Also, the data connection will not work at all either. The only way to get everything up and running again is to soft reset or switch to airplane mode and switch back again.

I've been dealing with it for the past few days but after missing several calls, I had to sadly go back to the Verizon MR2

Any ideas?
I'm just going to throw this out there, but you are provisioned right? hopefully someone else with T-Mobile will chime in and say something, maybe it's something that's wrong with the network in your area? maybe you are installing something that's breaking your T-Mobile settings? even if you are provisioned i would run the provision again just to make sure.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development