PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2010, 03:29 PM
Elite PPCGeeks Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Fido(Can), Alfa(Leb), Jawal(Ksa)

bteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 4| 21914|24631 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatBoiDame View Post
With or without Dinik Glass? I have both
HAHAHAHA. with or without Large fries?
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 09-08-2010, 03:30 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame

Quote:
Originally Posted by bteljuice View Post
HAHAHAHA. with or without Large fries?
I also offer a 24oz soft drink & a book of arbys coupons
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-08-2010, 03:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

mrtomaso is keeping up the good workmrtomaso is keeping up the good work

I've tried both the dlink and maxsense versions. They are showing the 'connection - <none> problem. I went back and tried another rom and ICS worked fine.

Played around in the registry, adjusting various ICS related values without any change. I also made any (and all) possible changes to my network connection, no help.

Thanks for any help.
Old 09-08-2010, 03:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

lovingHDTV is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlovingHDTV is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlovingHDTV is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Anyone get the command and task bar to be transparent? I tried the CHT method, but I do run my phone in landscape sometimes. Is this not possible or just very complicated?

thanks,
dave
Old 09-08-2010, 03:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

Deltatristar500 is keeping up the good workDeltatristar500 is keeping up the good work

I get a "No Facebook Autherization. Please autherize with in the settings page" message when I click settings on the facebook tab
Old 09-08-2010, 04:00 PM
VIP Member

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deltatristar500 View Post
I get a "No Facebook Autherization. Please autherize with in the settings page" message when I click settings on the facebook tab
Click OK, then settings will come up. Click Facebook Api Settings. Click the drop down arrow where it says Use internal Authorization and select Use default browser & paste code. Enter your info and Click login. When u see a white screen that says Success, copy the URL. GO back to the facebook tab, back to settings and facebook api settings. Select paste & authorize, wait a few seconds for a pop-up to let u know the tab has been authorized
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 09-08-2010, 04:12 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovingHDTV View Post
Anyone get the command and task bar to be transparent? I tried the CHT method, but I do run my phone in landscape sometimes. Is this not possible or just very complicated?

thanks,
dave
are you talking about the top and bottom curtains, is that what you are trying to make transparent? if so i tried the numskull top and bottom transparency cab and it didn't work with the 24631 rom so i'm lost myself on what to do, maybe straightup will come up with something.
Old 09-08-2010, 04:14 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatBoiDame View Post
Click OK, then settings will come up. Click Facebook Api Settings. Click the drop down arrow where it says Use internal Authorization and select Use default browser & paste code. Enter your info and Click login. When u see a white screen that says Success, copy the URL. GO back to the facebook tab, back to settings and facebook api settings. Select paste & authorize, wait a few seconds for a pop-up to let u know the tab has been authorized
good information bro thanks for sharing that, not that i use facebook but it's good information for those that use it.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-08-2010, 04:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

lovingHDTV is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlovingHDTV is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlovingHDTV is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
are you talking about the top and bottom curtains, is that what you are trying to make transparent? if so i tried the numskull top and bottom transparency cab and it didn't work with the 24631 rom so i'm lost myself on what to do, maybe straightup will come up with something.
No I have those. I'm trying to make the taskbar transparent and the bottom command bar (where the soft keys are).

It does not appear to be straightforward . . .

thanks,
dave
Old 09-08-2010, 04:36 PM
VIP Member

Just so everyone knows... A lot of filesharing sites will go down shortly FOR GOOD. Angencies in Europe (which where most of the servers are) are raiding these places because of illegal content on those servers. NRG just said easyshare was down, which isnt a surprise with this goin on. Just expect more to either go down for good or temporarily. I have already experienced it a little with my mediafire account but it was back up today so Im happy
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development