PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2010, 04:36 PM
Elite PPCGeeks Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Fido(Can), Alfa(Leb), Jawal(Ksa)

bteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 4| 21914|24631 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovingHDTV View Post
Anyone get the command and task bar to be transparent? I tried the CHT method, but I do run my phone in landscape sometimes. Is this not possible or just very complicated?

thanks,
dave

did you try Straitup transparency cabs that he posted earlier for taskbar and softkeys?
I think it ll fix both portrait and landscape
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-08-2010, 04:44 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
No I have those. I'm trying to make the taskbar transparent and the bottom command bar (where the soft keys are).

It does not appear to be straightforward . . .

thanks,
dave
yeah those are called the top and bottom curtains and like i said the cab that i got from straightup didn't work so i'm on the lookout also, maybe santod or big has something will work for them but i'm at work and don't feel like going to look through a bunch of threads right now so i'll check that out if i get a chance once i get home.
Old 09-08-2010, 04:52 PM
Elite PPCGeeks Member

bteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
yeah those are called the top and bottom curtains and like i said the cab that i got from straightup didn't work so i'm on the lookout also, maybe santod or big has something will work for them but i'm at work and don't feel like going to look through a bunch of threads right now so i'll check that out if i get a chance once i get home.
Its weird. Cabs worked PERFECTLY for me. And I just flashed Sept 8. Works marvelously.

Oh and did I mention i love Sashimi. Makes flashing so perfect
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 09-08-2010, 04:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

muzik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmuzik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmuzik is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to muzik

Quote:
Originally Posted by JokeZony0u View Post
I seem to notice battery life really varies with everyone- I've been havin awesome battery life on most of the roms. Having said that- I haven't flashed 9/4 yet
For me the 9/4 24xxx gtx is a little more drain the previous but I still can't use one battery all day anyway. I want the best of everything else and will live with whatever the battery is. I know that is an opinion NOT held here by many, though. I like smooth and fast with everything I could want available=NRG. I keep my screen on the brightest on the 10 minute setting,and, as I travel, signal strength changes often too...both are big battery drains no matter what build.

Last edited by muzik; 09-08-2010 at 06:06 PM.
Old 09-08-2010, 05:04 PM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Quote:
i guess that remove top and bottom curtain cab doesn't play well with the new 24631 as it didn't work for me, but like i said before i did get the background off from behind the clock and calendar link on the hometab off, so i do appreciate that, anyone else having any issues with that cab not working for them?
Quote:
are you talking about the top and bottom curtains, is that what you are trying to make transparent? if so i tried the numskull top and bottom transparency cab and it didn't work with the 24631 rom so i'm lost myself on what to do, maybe straightup will come up with something.
Quote:
Anyone get the command and task bar to be transparent? I tried the CHT method, but I do run my phone in landscape sometimes. Is this not possible or just very complicated?

thanks,
dave
Quote:
Originally Posted by bteljuice View Post
did you try Straitup transparency cabs that he posted earlier for taskbar and softkeys?
I think it ll fix both portrait and landscape
Quote:
Over 30 pages ago, when I accidentally started this transparency thing again… step #3 tells you how to do it.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...ostcount=24638
Geszz you guys?!

****************** removed *********************
Good thread on this , but BE CAREFUL...
That link is to straightups original thread...!! WITH all the cabs... flippen a
*edit* Landscape: open keyboard, repeat step 3
****************removed comments**************

Last edited by teradog; 09-08-2010 at 05:25 PM.
Old 09-08-2010, 05:06 PM
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Its weird. Cabs worked PERFECTLY for me. And I just flashed Sept 8. Works marvelously.

Oh and did I mention i love Sashimi. Makes flashing so perfect
hhhmmm that is weird, maybe it's one of my other cabs that's breaking it then, maybe i'll mess around with it and see which one, not that i really need the top and bottom curtains transparent but just to mess around with it lol, if i get bored i'll do that, thanks for the heads up that it's working for you.
Old 09-08-2010, 05:09 PM
Elite PPCGeeks Member

Quote:
hhhmmm that is weird, maybe it's one of my other cabs that's breaking it then, maybe i'll mess around with it and see which one, not that i really need the top and bottom curtains transparent but just to mess around with it lol, if i get bored i'll do that, thanks for the heads up that it's working for you.
Make sure you install the Complete transparency cab FIRST then the small cabs after (like the taskbar and softkeys)
Old 09-08-2010, 05:17 PM
Android Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
Over 30 pages ago, when I accidentally started this transparency thing again… step #3 tells you how to do it.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...ostcount=24638
Geszz you guys?!

Does no one read? At the end of that post is this:
Good thread on this , but BE CAREFUL...
That link is to straightups original thread...!! WITH all the cabs... flippen a
*edit* Landscape: open keyboard, repeat step 3
gotta go droid for a while, loosing it..
lol ok ok ok bro you are partially right, i got the top and bottom curtain the same as the wallpaper now and it's fixed, i forgot what was wrong in your instructions but it not a big deal, you have been thanked oh gracious one lol.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-08-2010, 05:25 PM
Android Soldier

Quote:
Make sure you install the Complete transparency cab FIRST then the small cabs after (like the taskbar and softkeys)
well i had everything transparent except the top and bottom curtains, but all i had to do was go into my settings and set the top and bottom curtains as the wallpaper and it fixed it, life is good now lol.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-08-2010, 05:35 PM
Elite PPCGeeks Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
... and then juicy BJ is dumb enough to repost a repost with cabs from my post in an attempt to answer my post!?!
I'm not sure what you're talking about ( maybe i did re-post something without noticing, thread flies so fast) , but I think you showed me in the past how childish you are (dissing me for discussing OC on NRG thread where a few pages later, boldly enough, you discussed it quite a few times here and I was the better man and didn't comment on your posts in order not to enrage another fight). And yet, here you are again.

Anyways, I apologize for trying to HELP
And for your sake and for the sake of the thread, please do not quote, address or do anything that involves my name. Thank you

PS: And watch who you call dumb little puppy.

Last edited by bteljuice; 09-08-2010 at 05:38 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development