PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2010, 10:02 PM
I break things, for fun.
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: VZW

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 8| 21916|24634 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-bob View Post
I had the same issue on the 21xxx cookie, haven't yet figured out the solution. Going to try creating an empty Exporter folder and see if it will use that.

ok, at least it is not me. I Hard Reset and i am going to see if there is something I was loading that is causing the issue.

BTW, Nice avatar

Old 09-09-2010, 10:16 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapbmonkey4u View Post
I am on the 24xxx GTX and I am wondering if anyone else is having an issue with the Settings Exporter? I tried backing up all my settings and it creates the xda_uc folder and then makes the Exporter2 folder, but nothing in it. Didn't know if it might be a 24xxx issue or if I am doing something wrong.
What if those folders that appear to be "empty" were filled with xml files? Im not saying thats it but asking if that could be the reason some folders appear empty but really arent.

EDIT: I noticed there are alot of files that XDA_UC can read but other programs like Total Commander & PocketRAR cant. Not just xml files but something else. Maybe those folders arent empty like we would think they are. Its worth investigating huh?

Last edited by DatBoiDame; 09-09-2010 at 10:19 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-09-2010, 10:20 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by exautt View Post
so what the hell happened to the music player tab in the latest roms? i have to use windows media player to do anything, its like they dont find any music at all. any info anyone?
Works fine for me.

Care to elaborate a bit more? My mind reading is a bit off after the jumbo margarita I just drank.

Maybe you can tell us exactly what your problem with the music tab is and maybe even which rom/version/date you are running.

A little more info will make it easier for us to help you solve your problem.

David
Old 09-09-2010, 10:30 PM
VIP Member

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
My mind reading is a bit off after the jumbo margarita I just drank.
Makin margaritas over here too but the Dame Edition style margaritas with 5 shots of tequila & patron citrone LOL!

Have another on me!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-09-2010, 10:31 PM
I break things, for fun.
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: VZW

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatBoiDame View Post
What if those folders that appear to be "empty" were filled with xml files? Im not saying thats it but asking if that could be the reason some folders appear empty but really arent.

EDIT: I noticed there are alot of files that XDA_UC can read but other programs like Total Commander & PocketRAR cant. Not just xml files but something else. Maybe those folders arent empty like we would think they are. Its worth investigating huh?

I use Resco Explorer 2010 with ALL files and Exts visible
Old 09-09-2010, 10:32 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
I use Resco Explorer 2010 with ALL files and Exts visible
Well then... Scratch that idea lol
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-09-2010, 10:38 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Makin margaritas over here too but the Dame Edition style margaritas with 5 shots of tequila & patron citrone LOL!

Have another on me!
Dang man, I'm comin to visit you when I get back from Charleston.

Thats MY kind of margarita!

David

I'll bring the chips and salsa
Old 09-09-2010, 10:39 PM
Elite PPCGeeks Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Fido(Can), Alfa(Leb), Jawal(Ksa)

bteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIP

Quote:

Have another on me!
David is drinking because it was his bday yest. What are you drinking for . We're still thrusday not friday HAHAHA
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 09-09-2010, 10:42 PM
sly
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G
Carrier: Sprint

sly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIP

Quote:
I am on the 24xxx GTX and I am wondering if anyone else is having an issue with the Settings Exporter? I tried backing up all my settings and it creates the xda_uc folder and then makes the Exporter2 folder, but nothing in it. Didn't know if it might be a 24xxx issue or if I am doing something wrong.
Quote:
Originally Posted by t-bob View Post
I had the same issue on the 21xxx cookie, haven't yet figured out the solution. Going to try creating an empty Exporter folder and see if it will use that.
I think I read somewhere that the Exporter2 folder is a phantom. All my exports were in the Exporter folder (which existed in my XDA_UC folder for the last few flashes). If you don't have an Exporter folder, create one and it'll use it.

Last edited by sly; 09-09-2010 at 10:49 PM.
Old 09-09-2010, 10:43 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bteljuice View Post
David is drinking because it was his bday yest. What are you drinking for . We're still thrusday not friday HAHAHA
Watch the NFC Championship rematch sober? NO NO my friend that should be a sin LOL. Football is better when ur numb & havin fun!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development