PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2010, 09:30 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

photoshopgrl is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |CDMA Rhodium|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Jun 19| 21905|23569 | MaxSense / Sense 201

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnotic2010 View Post
Your phone is set to silent, but the speaker icon and headphone icon are colored grey in this rom by default.
As for your EV icon the attatched .cab will change that back to 3g however it will be white.
Yeah I know it's set to silent but I didn't realize it was meant to be gray. Thanks!
Old 06-22-2010, 10:27 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G - TP2
Carrier: Sprint

Riptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Riptide9
Re: |CDMA Rhodium|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Jun 19| 21905|23569 | MaxSense / Sense 201

First I would like to Thank NRGZ for making imo the Best and Sweetest Winmo rom. I wouldn't have enjoyed my TP2 even 1/2 as much without it. I have been on this thread everyday and every post for the last 1750+ pages. I hope I have helped a few and Thanks to all those who helped me. I bought an EVO4G, rooted, and flashed a custom rom and will be spending most of my time in the Android section. I will keep silently trolling this thread every once in a while to see if I have anything to offer. Thanks again to all.

btw - I gave my TP2 to my wife so she has a few questions.

What's a .nbh
What's a .7z
Why doesn't my keyboard work
How do I send MMS
The battery sucks

Oh yea... And What the hell is a "Punch Rom"
Hit the Thanks! or your phone will turn into an iPhone and all the other kids will point and laugh at you!

Last edited by Riptide9; 06-22-2010 at 10:41 AM.
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 06-22-2010, 10:43 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: VZN

tyty1978 is keeping up the good worktyty1978 is keeping up the good worktyty1978 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riptide9 View Post
First I would like to Thank NRGZ for making imo the Best and Sweetest Winmo rom. I wouldn't have enjoyed my TP2 even 1/2 as much without it. I have been on this thread everyday and every post for the last 1750+ pages. I hope I have helped a few and Thanks to all those who helped me. I bought an EVO4G, rooted, and flashed a custom rom and will be spending most of my time in the Android section. I will keep silently trolling this thread every once in a while to see if I have anything to offer. Thanks again to all.

What's a .nbh
What's a .7z
How do I send MMS
The battery sucks

you should refer her to this guy named Riptide... he has all the answers and is like quick draw mcgraw when it comes to those punchroms :P
by the way... your helpful answers and smart @ss signatures will be missed
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-22-2010, 12:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint CDMA Touch Pro 2

mikedboyd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmikedboyd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmikedboyd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmikedboyd is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to mikedboyd

You can still just use his built-in lockscreen and not the one in CHT. Whenever the phone is in standby (button on top of phone), it comes back on in the lock screen. Easy - Cheasy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudtp2 View Post
i hope he does fix it, i love this rom, but i need to be able to lock the screen automatically, makes everything so mush easyier, if i dont have it, my phone will call or do all kinds of things when some1 text in my pocket cuz it wakes up the screen. i hate it when i pocket is calling.

Be sure to thank me IF I help .............................
Old 06-22-2010, 01:05 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: verizon

deadspace is a n00b

yes! i installed the 6/19 rom and mms is now fixed, i can send and receive pictures. w00t

one minor issue, i seem to have lost the drag-and-drop ability in the start menu - did i do something or is there maybe a setting somewhere for that? i also see the start menu is back at the top, and the bottom nav buttons lost the graphics around them - i dont really care about that, but maybe i put the wrong rom on? im happy with this one as is, if there is just some way to fix the start menu organization?
Old 06-22-2010, 01:44 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC

x2 on fixin the lockscreen issue...

Old 06-22-2010, 01:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint - SERO

Alpine- is keeping up the good workAlpine- is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riptide9 View Post

What's a .nbh
What's a .7z
How do I send MMS
The battery sucks

Your presence will be missed for sure. You have helped out a lot. Keep an eye on us!

Last edited by Alpine-; 06-22-2010 at 04:48 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-22-2010, 02:22 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2

thaison is a n00b

Just up'ed to the new Jun. 19 build for my Sprint TP2. Tried Dinik/Cookie version--HORRIBLY SLOW! Went to Cookie only, much much better. I didn't like the mixture of glass/non-glass icons either, since I have apps that haven't been Dinik-skinned. In all, I think the skinning in Dinik just took too much of a toll on my poor TP2 cpu.
Nother problem: forget about using CHT's Lockscreen. It frozed on me so many times after coming back from standby. Found myself resetting phone too much.
Old 06-22-2010, 02:28 PM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaison View Post
Just up'ed to the new Jun. 19 build for my Sprint TP2. Tried Dinik/Cookie version--HORRIBLY SLOW! Went to Cookie only, much much better. I didn't like the mixture of glass/non-glass icons either, since I have apps that haven't been Dinik-skinned. In all, I think the skinning in Dinik just took too much of a toll on my poor TP2 cpu.
Nother problem: forget about using CHT's Lockscreen. It frozed on me so many times after coming back from standby. Found myself resetting phone too much.
Yeah, forget about using CHT lockscreen on NRGz roms.
See my notes HERE regarding the lockscreen issues on NRGz roms.

He is not owning up to the problem either and laying all blame on Co0kie.
Well, it was enough for me, that I won't run his roms anymore.
Tired of the arrogant blame game BS.
NRGz, fix the issue for those that still care to run your roms.

I personally am done with the game.
I have a rom now, that runs like butter, using CHT with lockscreen enabled and not a single hangup, freeze, black screen, or any of the usual bugs I find in the NRGz roms.
Good luck to those who still care to run these buggy 12 hour tested roms.

Guess he won't change it, since he's bitter for being booted from CHT Beta team, for his unapproved release of CHT 1.8.5 the other day. Oh well.
Sorry guys. Maybe Psyki will unleash his very stable rom for all to use soon.
I sure hope so, because it makes these roms in this thread, seem like they are early Alphas, LOL.

**UPDATE**
After much persuasion, I may have gotten through.
Quote:
NRGz >
Aaaaanyway, I'll remove lockdevice from my ROMs and test it out today. If it works out, you have my word I'll rollout new CHT ROMs today.

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by santod; 06-22-2010 at 03:21 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 06-22-2010, 04:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

cocoabro is keeping up the good workcocoabro is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
Maybe Psyki will unleash his very stable rom for all to use soon.
Seriously? Psyki's doing TP2 ROMs now? His TP ROMs were the only ones I ran before upgrading. Not saying that I'll switch from Energy's but competition's always a good thing (at least for the consumer). Plus, I'm still in love with Energy's GTX ROMs.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development