View Single Post
Old 09-08-2010, 05:04 PM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 4| 21914|24631 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
i guess that remove top and bottom curtain cab doesn't play well with the new 24631 as it didn't work for me, but like i said before i did get the background off from behind the clock and calendar link on the hometab off, so i do appreciate that, anyone else having any issues with that cab not working for them?
Quote:
are you talking about the top and bottom curtains, is that what you are trying to make transparent? if so i tried the numskull top and bottom transparency cab and it didn't work with the 24631 rom so i'm lost myself on what to do, maybe straightup will come up with something.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovingHDTV View Post
Anyone get the command and task bar to be transparent? I tried the CHT method, but I do run my phone in landscape sometimes. Is this not possible or just very complicated?

thanks,
dave
Quote:
Originally Posted by bteljuice View Post
did you try Straitup transparency cabs that he posted earlier for taskbar and softkeys?
I think it ll fix both portrait and landscape
Quote:
yeah those are called the top and bottom curtains and like i said the cab that i got from straightup didn't work so i'm on the lookout also, maybe santod or big has something will work for them but i'm at work and don't feel like going to look through a bunch of threads right now so i'll check that out if i get a chance once i get home.
Over 30 pages ago, when I accidentally started this transparency thing again… step #3 tells you how to do it.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...ostcount=24638
Geszz you guys?!

****************** removed *********************
Good thread on this , but BE CAREFUL...
That link is to straightups original thread...!! WITH all the cabs... flippen a
*edit* Landscape: open keyboard, repeat step 3
****************removed comments**************

Last edited by teradog; 09-08-2010 at 05:25 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.