PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2010, 09:49 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 4| 21914|24631 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by zachspda View Post
Anyone having trouble with Garmin loading on the latest Energy roms. I have loaded other roms and his past ones and it worked great. Now it just fails and gives what looks like a memory error. This happens on a bare Energy rom as well (thats the only thing i installed other than whats already on it.
If its a lack of memory issue, try lowering the pagepool and try again. Hopefully memory is all the program needs
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 09-07-2010, 10:09 PM
Elite PPCGeeks Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Fido(Can), Alfa(Leb), Jawal(Ksa)

bteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIP

Double post

Last edited by bteljuice; 09-07-2010 at 10:14 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-07-2010, 10:13 PM
Elite PPCGeeks Member

bteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
I'll see your +1 and raise you a +1, I'll go one farther and vote Dave as the thread FAQ post administrator, if you notice on the first page that there is no FAQ like there used to be before when that one dude used to control it, would be nice to have an updated one in this thread, gonna have to pm NRG and request that if Dave approves, what do you think Dave?
Couldn't have said it better myself. Well spoken
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 09-07-2010, 10:18 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Sprint

nxh145 is a n00b

i have the cdma tp2 phone. its an att enabled sim, but connection disconnects after it loses connection it diverts to cdma network permanently. how would you go about fixing this. i changed networks but still occurs.
thanks,
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-07-2010, 10:23 PM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Error in loading the Bluetooth stack (0x1)

1. NEW...maxxx..best..battery..regedits
2. NEW .........................................NoSD_chan ge

a. loaded 2 & reboot, Error, uninstalled reboot, connected fine
b. loaded 1 & reboot, error, uninstalled, reboot, connected fine
c. reloaded 2 & reboot, CONNECTED!!
d. Reboot... (did nothing) ERROR

Please advise MAXX... I'd be inclined to use the NoSD due to my mp3's..
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-07-2010, 10:26 PM
Elite PPCGeeks Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nxh145 View Post
i have the cdma tp2 phone. its an att enabled sim, but connection disconnects after it loses connection it diverts to cdma network permanently. how would you go about fixing this. i changed networks but still occurs.
thanks,
Go to Phone > Menu (right softkey) > Options > Network
Then in the drop down menu in "Mode of OPERATION. Select GSM ONLY.

you are set to go.

Changing Radio would help too but you have to be Sec. Unlocked (Just go through the steps above and should be fine)
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 09-07-2010, 10:34 PM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zachspda View Post
Anyone having trouble with Garmin loading on the latest Energy roms. I have loaded other roms and his past ones and it worked great. Now it just fails and gives what looks like a memory error. This happens on a bare Energy rom as well (thats the only thing i installed other than whats already on it.
Did you touch any files in the SD root? Put them back... garmin has a couple key places it needs stuff... if you touched nothing..

I use Garmin, here's the steps I'd take..
1. burn an old rom you knew worked.. if it works.. you've isolated to ROM
2. IF still not working, then look back a few pages back for a cab post & discussion about SD cards, formatting, etc.. copy stuff off, format, copy on
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 09-07-2010, 10:57 PM
sly
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G

sly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by swlaraut View Post
Thanks for the relpy. Yes via the USB. My company is on a closed network, so I tether my laptop every day. I tried all the workarounds you mentioned to no avail. The problem is that the program does not show any network connections ("none" see Pic.) I can still use the wifirouter to connect, its just not as sanitary. I may be a 24xxx thing, as the last 23xxx worked fine. (And no there is nothing in the drop down ). If no one has an answer I will wait for the next build and see if it resolves itself. Lord knows I need a good excuse to flash the latest rom, lol.
If you've removed your SIM card, try putting it back in. I had a heck of a time getting the USB tethering to work (I thought it was the ICS cabs I had installed) but I remembered taking the SIM card out to play with Android. Once the SIM card went back in, tethering worked fine. I'm on 24631.Cookie.Sep.04.

Last edited by sly; 09-07-2010 at 11:28 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 09-07-2010, 11:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul 6800 HTC Touch Pro

RaydogPR is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via MSN to RaydogPR

Quote:
Originally Posted by swlaraut View Post
Bump this one again. Are we the only 2 people out here that can't tether? Yes I searched the thread, no answer. Re-flashed from latest 24xxx CHT to 24xxx Dinik, same problem. Any help?
Count me in also, Im having the same issue, never experienced this issue before. had to flash back to 8/28...
Old 09-07-2010, 11:35 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

well i have downloaded and flashed the 4 september 24xxx rom, changed the pagepool to 16 and installed a few cabs and i have to agree that the battery life is not so well so far, it's running pretty decently as far as speed and all that, but in the short amount of time i have set all my settings up it has ran down about 20%, but i will throw it on the charger for a day or two to see if it gets any better after it settles in some and then make my decision on whether to keep it or roll back to 22nd august 23xxx, and before anyone says anything yes i have been flashing for a little while so i know what to set up and what settings to use to get the type of battery life that i need and always do that on every rom that i use, i will be satisfied if i can make it through the day without running out of battery, that's just with a few quick phone calls and some light texting, so we'll see.

Last edited by KIOWA69; 09-07-2010 at 11:44 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development