PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2010, 10:22 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 14| 21916|23138 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
LOL!!! :>)) look up 2vip
yeah, I just hit you with that 3000.

lol...and it looks like you got me back.

David
Old 09-14-2010, 10:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

Comstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 14| 21916|23138 * Sense 2018

Wow. The Sept. 4th Cookie has been running PERFECT for me. Flash or not to flash, that is the question.

If any of you guys liked the old Weather Panel you should check this out. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=707229 All the second today problems have been hashed out.

These guys have done an amazing job with it. I've been running it for about 3 months and it works great!!

Last edited by Comstar; 09-14-2010 at 10:37 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-14-2010, 10:39 PM
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comstar View Post
Wow. The Sept. 4th Cookie has been running PERFECT for me. Flash or not to flash, that is the question.
I really liked the 9/4 CHT but got the flashing disease and flashed 9/8. Spent the day dealing with SOD's until lbcary told me to delet arkswitch.
Now LOVING the 9/8 and along comes 9/13 and 9/14. Decisions decisions...

I think someone here posted this before... "I feel like a three legged dog trying to scratch myself on a frozen pond".

David
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-14-2010, 10:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

Comstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
I really liked the 9/4 CHT but got the flashing disease and flashed 9/8. Spent the day dealing with SOD's until lbcary told me to delet arkswitch.

David
I too had SOD's on the 9/8 so I switched back to 9/4 the next day. Of course that was way before I read you and ibcary posts. I thought that was interesting about arkswitch. It seems to run in spurts. Everyone hated on arkswitch for the longest time. Then it was fine.

I've made the decision to go ahead and flash!!! Time for a Vodka.
Old 09-14-2010, 11:06 PM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP

Quote:

If any of you guys liked the old Weather Panel you should check this out. 30/8/10 DDT ULTIMATE WVGA Weatherpanel - CAB Install!!! - xda-developers All the second today problems have been hashed out.

These guys have done an amazing job with it. I've been running it for about 3 months and it works great!!
Yo thanks for the heads up on the Weather Panel Comstar!
Old 09-14-2010, 11:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: verizon

ichthus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularichthus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularichthus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularichthus is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Bump!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyderr View Post
You are the second person that I have noticed who's said that. Makes me wonder if they have figured out how to prevent us from flashing....

NOOOOOOOOO......

Hopefully it's something Simple. What versions are on the phone? Radio? Etc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ichthus View Post
folks......i'm in need of some out-of-the-box advice

ive been flashing BRG NRG roms since EnergyROM_21876_RHOD500_24.Nov.2009_Standard.
i've never had a problem unlocking any of the phones until now.
my tp2 broke, verizon sent me a certified-as-new refurbished (yes sir, i'd like to look at that bridge in Brooklyn now please!) phone. and it will not unlock for love nor money.

i've done each of the trouble-shooting steps from the unlocker's software web page and still no go!

man, i'm on my 14th day without a flash...i'm starting to get shaky and seein' things...

has anyone had a situation like this and found a way around it?

i'm not new to flashing or unlocking/locking, but i am out of ideas.

i've even been down the flash from sd card track. this phone is defying me at all turns.

help me obi-wan-kenobe [insert your name here], you're my only hope.

thanks, marvin

please...anyone else? all these new ROMs and i'm stuck on the shipped version FOREVER....i may have to get a new phone a year early just to get back to custom ROMs.

has anyone else heard of such a thing? heard of a fix?!

marvin
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-14-2010, 11:09 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:

If any of you guys liked the old Weather Panel you should check this out. 30/8/10 DDT ULTIMATE WVGA Weatherpanel - CAB Install!!! - xda-developers All the second today problems have been hashed out.

Quote:

I think someone here posted this before... "I feel like a three legged dog trying to scratch myself on a frozen pond".

David
Quote:
I too had SOD's on the 9/8 so I switched back to 9/4 the next day. Of course that was way before I read you and ibcary posts. I thought that was interesting about arkswitch. It seems to run in spurts. Everyone hated on arkswitch for the longest time. Then it was fine.

I've made the decision to go ahead and flash!!! Time for a Vodka.
yeah that's why I'm debating on whether to flash the new sep 13/14 rom over the sep 4th rom that I'm running now, everything's running good and getting decent battery life and everything, I'm thinking about just staying where i am until something really good comes out, decisions decisions lol.
Old 09-14-2010, 11:17 PM
Unlimited is um, limited

Re: Bump!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichthus View Post
please...anyone else? all these new ROMs and i'm stuck on the shipped version FOREVER....i may have to get a new phone a year early just to get back to custom ROMs.

has anyone else heard of such a thing? heard of a fix?!

marvin
The problem has nothing to do with NRG ROM. The hardSPL is signed for one phone and one phone only.

Your best bet is to use a different computer on a different internet connection and redownload the hspl from the link in the stickie thread.

Or, you can take your chances and PM olipro and ask him if you can reactivate the HSPL so you can flash a new phone.

David
Old 09-14-2010, 11:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: verizon

ichthus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularichthus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularichthus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularichthus is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Bump!

Quote:
The problem has nothing to do with NRG ROM. The hardSPL is signed for one phone and one phone only.

Your best bet is to use a different computer on a different internet connection and redownload the hspl from the link in the stickie thread.

Or, you can take your chances and PM olipro and ask him if you can reactivate the HSPL so you can flash a new phone.

David
don't mis-quote me (i think you did). i know it's nothing to do with NRG's ROM. i can't get that far. it's unlocking.

so far, i've heard of 3 other people who are "lately" reporting this issue with refurbished phones. has anyone heard that?

and i am waiting for the unlocker folks to respond on their website as we text also. trying to cover all fronts to get moving again as quickly as possible.

thanks, marvin
Old 09-14-2010, 11:27 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

nycxhobbes is just getting started

Hello all. Been using the Sept 4 CHT 21916 build and it's great. Only problem that I have is that many of the movies that I previously converted to mp4 do not play well or at all on this rom. I previously used anysoft converter to make my mp4's that played back well in album. Can I just ask you guys what video conversion settings and tools you guys use for smooth video playback. Now I know this type of question can be pretty exhaustive but I would just like to know what your experience is with the Energy rom. Thanks a million!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development