PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-28-2010, 12:55 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Verizon

00tj00 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |CDMA Rhodium|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Jun 26| 21907|23569 | MaxSense / Sense 201

So with the quicklink exporting i figuerd out awile back that as long as i didnt hav any shortcuts linked a contact then it imported just fine, minus a dead link in the blank spots instead of a blank link.... small pain but still a time saver
The thing is, the Internet's real, chief weakness is that it was built by people. Many of those people were diligent, careful workers, but most of them were just like the rest of us; lazy, irresponsible and frequently intoxicated.
Old 06-28-2010, 01:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Arrive
Carrier: Sprint

IM0001 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularIM0001 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularIM0001 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to IM0001 Send a message via AIM to IM0001 Send a message via MSN to IM0001 Send a message via Skype™ to IM0001
Re: |CDMA Rhodium|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Jun 26| 21907|23569 | MaxSense / Sense 201

Hey I got a new question I haven't seen answered here yet. Maybe I am the only one getting this issue then but anyway, After setting up my 2 email accounts when I first flash the phone, the accounts work flawlessly for about 2-4days. After that I will notice I no longer get any e-mails automatically to my phone. Once I notice this, I go into my e-mail inbox manually on my phone and send/receive. The phone will login, and sit at "looking for changes". It will never download any more messages. Now if I delete the account and recreate it, it will download the last 30days like I set it to, and work fine for another few days. Highly Annoying.

The other thing that I do notice that only happens on Energy Roms is how when creating an account, outlook cannot find the settings for my e-mail accounts automatically while almost every other rom I have tried does just fine.

These are the only serious Issues I can say I have atm. Since the latest June 23+ roms, the lockups and lock screen issues have died off and the rom has become faster and more stable.

Phone History with Sprint: Samsung N400 (Lockup King) - Toshiba VM4050 (Great Screen. No BT) - PPC6700 (Squishy Touchscreen) - Mogul (USB Port No More) - Touch Pro (Davy Jones Locker) - Touch Pro 2 (Oldie But Goodie) - HTC Arrive (I<3WP) : History of Pocket PC's: Dell Axim X50V WM6.5.3 (Still the best VGA PDA gaming and multimedia device since 2004)
Old 06-28-2010, 01:47 PM
smu
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

smu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsmu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsmu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsmu is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by IM0001 View Post
Hey I got a new question I haven't seen answered here yet. Maybe I am the only one getting this issue then but anyway, After setting up my 2 email accounts when I first flash the phone, the accounts work flawlessly for about 2-4days. After that I will notice I no longer get any e-mails automatically to my phone. Once I notice this, I go into my e-mail inbox manually on my phone and send/receive. The phone will login, and sit at "looking for changes". It will never download any more messages. Now if I delete the account and recreate it, it will download the last 30days like I set it to, and work fine for another few days. Highly Annoying.
My wife's Yahoo account had the same problem - I think it has to do with the amount of e-mail that she was downloading (around 300 messages). I never experienced that problem, but I don't have as many messages in my account. I finally gave up and tried moving her to the 23XXX Titanium ROM (same result) and then finally to the stock Sprint ROM (finally fixed). You might try the 21XXX and see if the issue persists. I didn't have time to try this on her phone...I was close to being banned from the bedroom.

Last edited by smu; 06-28-2010 at 01:48 PM. Reason: Change signature
Old 06-28-2010, 01:53 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

Achristocat is keeping up the good workAchristocat is keeping up the good work

Hello All.

This is not a big deal, but it's something I used quite a bit from the stock Sprint TP2 rom but cannot seem to find (if it was even cooked into the ROM)

there was a feature that when you turned over the phone to it's face on a table, the speakerphone would turn on.

P.S. I've used the search and have been following this forum for 5 months and have not seen any references..and used google (yes---it's my friend---I know)

Again, not life threatening, but it was a Really Nice feature...

Thanks!

Sprint TP2 w/ Android w2.1/NRG 6/16
Old 06-28-2010, 02:10 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: Sprint Advantage Club

neudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Running the 23rd Dinik version and am running into memory issues. With no programs open, I keep getting out of memory errors when using Opera...
Anyone else?
Old 06-28-2010, 02:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2

rndchef is becoming a great contributor

is anyone else unable to see ROM pictures on first post for the past 2 days? I was wondering what the new Max Sense v1.04 looked like.
Old 06-28-2010, 02:19 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rndchef View Post
is anyone else unable to see ROM pictures on first post for the past 2 days? I was wondering what the new Max Sense v1.04 looked like.
Nope, same here. Thought it was my desktop so I tried my laptop and still no pictures. Tried Chrome and no pictures there either so Mike may have taken them down to change them to reflect the latest updates.

David
Old 06-28-2010, 02:24 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG LS855

t-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achristocat View Post
Hello All.

This is not a big deal, but it's something I used quite a bit from the stock Sprint TP2 rom but cannot seem to find (if it was even cooked into the ROM)

there was a feature that when you turned over the phone to it's face on a table, the speakerphone would turn on.

P.S. I've used the search and have been following this forum for 5 months and have not seen any references..and used google (yes---it's my friend---I know)

Thanks!

Yes, that is one of the great features of the TP2. I use it all the time and have with most every NRG ROM, always works without problems for me. I am currently running the June 26 21907 cookie ROM and that feature is working great, just tested it. Are you sure it isn't working on your phone? Be sure to try a flat surface like a desk, not the passenger seat of your car.
Old 06-28-2010, 02:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: VZW TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

galonzo knows their stuffgalonzo knows their stuffgalonzo knows their stuffgalonzo knows their stuffgalonzo knows their stuffgalonzo knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achristocat View Post
Hello All.

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-bob View Post
Yes, that is one of the great features of the TP2. I use it all the time and have with most every NRG ROM, always works without problems for me. I am currently running the June 26 21907 cookie ROM and that feature is working great, just tested it. Are you sure it isn't working on your phone? Be sure to try a flat surface like a desk, not the passenger seat of your car.
You may need to run G-sensor under Start>Settings>System in order for it to work properly.
Old 06-28-2010, 02:34 PM
Ron36

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

i ithink if you check out bigmaxsense thread you can get a good idea as to what it will look like.i was told they are very simular.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development