View Single Post
Old 06-28-2010, 02:24 PM
t-bob
VIP Member

t-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |CDMA Rhodium|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Jun 26| 21907|23569 | MaxSense / Sense 201

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achristocat View Post
Hello All.

This is not a big deal, but it's something I used quite a bit from the stock Sprint TP2 rom but cannot seem to find (if it was even cooked into the ROM)

there was a feature that when you turned over the phone to it's face on a table, the speakerphone would turn on.

P.S. I've used the search and have been following this forum for 5 months and have not seen any references..and used google (yes---it's my friend---I know)

Again, not life threatening, but it was a Really Nice feature...

Thanks!

Sprint TP2 w/ Android w2.1/NRG 6/16
Yes, that is one of the great features of the TP2. I use it all the time and have with most every NRG ROM, always works without problems for me. I am currently running the June 26 21907 cookie ROM and that feature is working great, just tested it. Are you sure it isn't working on your phone? Be sure to try a flat surface like a desk, not the passenger seat of your car.