PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2010, 11:37 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 4| 21914|24631 * Sense 2018

According to Twitter NRG has noticed the battery draining on 24XXX series build and may go back to 23XXX, I hope so too plus he is removing MS Themes to make the ROM lighter... This next update seems to be something good enough for me to leave 8/22 but then again...
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 09-07-2010, 11:48 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatBoiDame View Post
According to Twitter NRG has noticed the battery draining on 24XXX series build and may go back to 23XXX, I hope so too plus he is removing MS Themes to make the ROM lighter... This next update seems to be something good enough for me to leave 8/22 but then again...
in all honesty i can't really tell any difference in the builds anyways besides battery life, they all run good for me so it doesn't really matter to me which build he uses but to get a little better battery life would be nice.

on another note Dave did you say that you was willing to keep the front page FAQ updated for NRG? if so I'll pm him and ask him if he want's to let someone do that for him, i think you or teradog would be good for the job, but that's my opinion.
Old 09-07-2010, 11:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO Shift 4G
Carrier: Sprint

prboy1969 is keeping up the good workprboy1969 is keeping up the good work

Ok so I'm running Cookie Dinik Glass Sep.04 (F-ing Awesome) and have an issue . My Location is not showing Towns , it only shows Townships . It's been happening for awhile now on several ROMs before this . Through a reg editor I found out that my Enable Current Cities registry keeps reverting back to 0 . Anyone had this issue , or know how to fix it .

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-08-2010, 12:01 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
in all honesty i can't really tell any difference in the builds anyways besides battery life, they all run good for me so it doesn't really matter to me which build he uses but to get a little better battery life would be nice.
Yeah ur right, its the same for me but if I could get the battery life of 8/22 & have the ROM lighter, I would go for it! But thats just a hope & a dream. More than likely I wont leave 8/22
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 09-08-2010, 12:09 AM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrtomaso View Post
I've been having a problem with internet sharing on this most recent build of the maxsense version.

When I launch, it shows network connection - <none>.

I've tried running the sprint provisional app, reset the connection type and hard reset the phone. I even redownloaded the ICS app cab and installed, no help.

So, I downloaded and put in big's rom. ICS worked fine.

any thoughts?
Quote:
Originally Posted by swlaraut View Post
Bump this one again. Are we the only 2 people out here that can't tether? Yes I searched the thread, no answer. Re-flashed from latest 24xxx CHT to 24xxx Dinik, same problem. Any help?
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaydogPR View Post
Count me in also, Im having the same issue, never experienced this issue before. had to flash back to 8/28...
All of you on USB? Post which ROMs/cookie/dinik-gtx-plain
My 2 cents? ALL i do is wifi tether, try it, works GREAT on this ROM (sept cookie 67

ON TP2:
Setup a quicklink, WiFi router, start, ensure "Sprint" is checked (yes it's safe..won't get charged)
Ck "remember my settings" (ok, yes whatever)

ON PC
enable ad-hoc
WEP, key 1234567890 (all his ROMs) never need to change it again.
Connect

On a side note: FINALLY GOT WIFI TETHER ON ANDOID WORKING!!!!!!!!! JUST NOW YAAAAHOOOOO (now i just have to figure out what the heck I just did & duplicate & document) :<)))))))))))
...sent via droid wifi tether...

Last edited by teradog; 09-08-2010 at 12:18 AM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 09-08-2010, 12:09 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Epic 4g

JokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuff

I seem to notice battery life really varies with everyone- I've been havin awesome battery life on most of the roms. Having said that- I haven't flashed 9/4 yet
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 09-08-2010, 12:10 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Epic 4g

JokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post

On a side note: FINALLY GOT WIFI TETHER ON ANDOID WORKING!!!!!!!!! JUST NOW YAAAAHOOOOO (now i just have to figure out what the heck I just did & duplicate & document) :<)))))))))))

Did you?? Hidden?? Let us in on the secret!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 09-08-2010, 12:15 AM
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
on another note Dave did you say that you was willing to keep the front page FAQ updated for NRG? if so I'll pm him and ask him if he want's to let someone do that for him, i think you or teradog would be good for the job, but that's my opinion.
I can help/do it if you want, have to get NRG approval first.. Dave volunteered first, so if he wants it, go for it... Dave, you'll have more time now, much less in 3 weeks when you start school to keep it up.

Could easily create a new user account & have the 3 of us all do it.. or whatever.. thanks for the thought & thanks for the mention Dave re. my other post.

Now I have to go & figure out which Droid I have wifi working on... :>))
Old 09-08-2010, 12:19 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: keeping all:HTC6800+Touch Pro+TouchHD+Touch Pro2X2
Carrier: ORANGE

Maan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

NRGZ has removed the default Microsoft themes , adding some new stuff to his golden kitchen,any info.when his next release ?
Old 09-08-2010, 12:23 AM
VIP Member - Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by JokeZony0u View Post
Did you?? Hidden?? Let us in on the secret!
Yea baby!!! (**** Vitale BBall)
Per above.. gotta figure out how.. blazen, a certain version of wifi tether, sleeping in chair now, try to get to it early tomorrow.. will post once with details, but don't want to use up this thread so PM me with Q's after that..
Have a few other shortcuts & tricks also.. (the hard way)
darn it's on wifes phone... errrrrr

*edit* HA!! Did you know you can't spell D i c k on here?? as in D i c k Vitale? lol, sure happy my name isn't ****

*edit 2* before i pass out & forget... I took overclocking out of the startup.txt file.. I read a few posts today of people having issues with different weird things consistently happening & they took out overclocking things got better.... that was really the last thing I did. An app. called Wireless Tether, on a thread here with a link (http://xdandroid.southcape.org/xdandroid-tether.apk)

Last edited by teradog; 09-08-2010 at 01:39 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development