View Single Post
Old 09-08-2010, 12:15 AM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 4| 21914|24631 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
on another note Dave did you say that you was willing to keep the front page FAQ updated for NRG? if so I'll pm him and ask him if he want's to let someone do that for him, i think you or teradog would be good for the job, but that's my opinion.
I can help/do it if you want, have to get NRG approval first.. Dave volunteered first, so if he wants it, go for it... Dave, you'll have more time now, much less in 3 weeks when you start school to keep it up.

Could easily create a new user account & have the 3 of us all do it.. or whatever.. thanks for the thought & thanks for the mention Dave re. my other post.

Now I have to go & figure out which Droid I have wifi working on... :>))
This post has been thanked 3 times.