View Single Post
Old 09-08-2010, 12:09 AM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 4| 21914|24631 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrtomaso View Post
I've been having a problem with internet sharing on this most recent build of the maxsense version.

When I launch, it shows network connection - <none>.

I've tried running the sprint provisional app, reset the connection type and hard reset the phone. I even redownloaded the ICS app cab and installed, no help.

So, I downloaded and put in big's rom. ICS worked fine.

any thoughts?
Quote:
Originally Posted by swlaraut View Post
Bump this one again. Are we the only 2 people out here that can't tether? Yes I searched the thread, no answer. Re-flashed from latest 24xxx CHT to 24xxx Dinik, same problem. Any help?
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaydogPR View Post
Count me in also, Im having the same issue, never experienced this issue before. had to flash back to 8/28...
All of you on USB? Post which ROMs/cookie/dinik-gtx-plain
My 2 cents? ALL i do is wifi tether, try it, works GREAT on this ROM (sept cookie 67

ON TP2:
Setup a quicklink, WiFi router, start, ensure "Sprint" is checked (yes it's safe..won't get charged)
Ck "remember my settings" (ok, yes whatever)

ON PC
enable ad-hoc
WEP, key 1234567890 (all his ROMs) never need to change it again.
Connect

On a side note: FINALLY GOT WIFI TETHER ON ANDOID WORKING!!!!!!!!! JUST NOW YAAAAHOOOOO (now i just have to figure out what the heck I just did & duplicate & document) :<)))))))))))
...sent via droid wifi tether...

Last edited by teradog; 09-08-2010 at 12:18 AM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.