PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-19-2010, 05:42 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: verizon

deadspace is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |CDMA Rhodium|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Jun 19| 21905|23569 | MaxSense / Sense 201

hey everyone, i really have enjoyed this rom so far, i just have one question: why cant i receive picture messages via mms? it tells me they are unavailable or expired whenever i try to download them. i can otherwise send and receive text mms, and can send picture messages out.

i have (i believe) the latest build of this rom installed (cookies, dinik, 6/11), and did a clean install. i am on verizon, have run the verizon provisioning, and reprogrammed the phone. i apologize if i simply couldnt find this information here - i really did search the thread. any help will be appreciated

Last edited by deadspace; 06-19-2010 at 05:44 PM. Reason: clarification/typo
Old 06-19-2010, 05:42 PM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: |CDMA Rhodium|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Jun 19| 21905|23569 | MaxSense / Sense 201

I've always liked more of a stock rom feel. I'll have to give this one a try and see what it offers.

NRG since this is more of a stock rom, have you made any battery enhancement modifications?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WFG View Post
Anyone excited about the "Reference" ROM, as I am??? Downloading now, this is what I've been wanting from NRGZ since my TP1 days. Now it will be way easier of a ROM to MOD

Old 06-19-2010, 05:49 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: SPRINT HTC TOUCH PRO II
Carrier: Sprint PCS

gabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to gabbythe1

Hi every body,
I need some users insights on Energy`s latest WM6.5.X release please. Will someone tell me how is the battery life on the Co0kie ROMs please?
Thanks for sharing
Old 06-19-2010, 05:50 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: verizon

imaudi5000 is a n00b

ok so i fixed my own problem
for future reference, i sent the sound clip to myself in a text and then saved the file to 'my documents' on the device and for some reason it worked and the ringtone was available for text/email/etc. dont ask me why it worked, i thought i had the files in the right place because it was available for phone calls but whatever, im happy now lol
Old 06-19-2010, 06:09 PM
Laying low in smoke

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

if you want mp3 files or WAV files to be available for ring tones for phone calls, drop them in the device directory /my documents/ ringtones

if you want the wav files to be available for Text messages or Email drop them in the window folder in the device.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imaudi5000 View Post
ok so i fixed my own problem
for future reference, i sent the sound clip to myself in a text and then saved the file to 'my documents' on the device and for some reason it worked and the ringtone was available for text/email/etc. dont ask me why it worked, i thought i had the files in the right place because it was available for phone calls but whatever, im happy now lol
Old 06-19-2010, 06:11 PM
Laying low in smoke

Depends on the user. Some are heavy some of light. Best thing to do is flash it and compare it to what you are running and see if it will be best for you to keep or modify any battery settings. If you do a search here you will find some tweak to extend the battery life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbythe1 View Post
Hi every body,
I need some users insights on Energy`s latest WM6.5.X release please. Will someone tell me how is the battery life on the Co0kie ROMs please?
Thanks for sharing
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-19-2010, 06:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

muzik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmuzik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmuzik is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to muzik

Quote:
Originally Posted by afripino View Post
will there be a GTX themed Jun 19 version released (cookie 1.8.5)?
Last time it took a while for the chefs doing the GTX theme to work it in as Cookie is cooked inin GTX. I think 6/12 or around that is the last version. NRG will probably update to the new GTX when it is finished. I will switch back to that when available.
Old 06-19-2010, 06:54 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: metro pcs

nightzun is a n00b

How do you make the screen rotate back and forth from portrait/landscape??
using GTX theme Rom June 12
Old 06-19-2010, 07:13 PM
Laying low in smoke

I believe there is an ap for that in the rom. Look for gyrator or in the tools or system folder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightzun View Post
How do you make the screen rotate back and forth from portrait/landscape??
using GTX theme Rom June 12
Old 06-19-2010, 08:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint TP2
Carrier: AT&T

SouthernAtHeart is becoming a great contributor
Re: making a lock screen

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabestover View Post
How's this?
WOW, THAT'S A SUPER JOB! THANKS SO MUCH! I don't know how you got rid of the white part around it, but the GTX Energy look blends in like it was painted there.
Cheers.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development