PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-30-2010, 07:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

Boushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Boushh Send a message via MSN to Boushh
Re: |CDMA Rhodium|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 28| 21905|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzik View Post
To show you how bad I have the flash fever...I flashed Bigs first to play with while I was waiting for NRG's version to upload. It was very nice and fun. Now I am booting up with NRG's to see what he has done...which I know will be beautiful!
Same here, I've been running NRGz for about an hour now, I've got everything all set back up to how I usually have it and it's running great so far!

One thing I would have liked to see is the panoramic backgrounds to be a little bit more high quality (not that the current quality is bad by any means), but maybe I can talk VolDeus into getting BG Tweak working with maxsense.

LAWL
Old 05-30-2010, 07:28 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

bigfoot123 is becoming a great contributor
Re: |CDMA Rhodium|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 28| 21905|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Tried MaxSense, I think I will stick with NRGz Cookie HomeTab for now. MaxSense is pretty but i really like having the ability to have more quicklinks on my main page
Old 05-30-2010, 07:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

sandfox24 knows their stuffsandfox24 knows their stuffsandfox24 knows their stuffsandfox24 knows their stuffsandfox24 knows their stuffsandfox24 knows their stuff

-------------- NRGZ28 on Twitter -------------

When Playing with the MaxSenseUI ROMs please report bugs\feedback in the MaxSense thread at http://digs.by/aWc1mf Also, as a personal favor to me, if possible, please be gentle with your feedback to Maxycy. This is just release one, let's give him GOOD feedback so he can develop MaxSense into an awesome homescreen.

-------

Above is from the man himself. I know I will be giving good positive feedback. These guys give us the best mods we could ever ask for, and they do it all for free!

Thank you - NRGZ and Maxycy
Old 05-30-2010, 07:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC TP, TP2, EVO 4G

Biofall is becoming a great contributor

Well I switched to the new NRG ROM and I am having waaay to many problems with the interface to keep it. Don't even try opening SMS messages, or going landscape...
The Kernel.... HTC Supersecret Supersonic 3.28.651.1 - unreleased OTA (thanks flipzmod!)
Old 05-30-2010, 07:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2

rndchef is becoming a great contributor

Max Sense is a good start but the bar is set pretty high with SPB MS3.5 & mSkips & Naong widgets. I am excited because I miss the highly customizable MS 3.5 homepage but also want the updating tabs in Sense. So I agree that more more more is what Max Sense needs and I bet that is just what we are going to get. Great job!
Old 05-30-2010, 07:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo

blackangst is keeping up the good workblackangst is keeping up the good workblackangst is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biofall View Post
Well I switched to the new NRG ROM and I am having waaay to many problems with the interface to keep it. Don't even try opening SMS messages, or going landscape...
Yah I flashed the first thing this morning, and then to the NRG version...a little too buggy for my tastes. Spoiled with NRG roms...

BUT!

It is absolutely beautiful, and the design is outstanding. But, alas, I think Im back to co0kie/NRG for now. But for a first day release of a completely redesigned Manila ROM, I must say its pretty good. I just dont have the patience for testing hehe
Old 05-30-2010, 09:44 PM
N00b

string3599 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackangst View Post
Yah I flashed the first thing this morning, and then to the NRG version...a little too buggy for my tastes. Spoiled with NRG roms...

BUT!

It is absolutely beautiful, and the design is outstanding. But, alas, I think Im back to co0kie/NRG for now. But for a first day release of a completely redesigned Manila ROM, I must say its pretty good. I just dont have the patience for testing hehe
Absolutely agree. I am going to wait for it to be more refined but it was definitely fast, just a little too buggy. I had to soft reset twice today.
Old 05-30-2010, 10:16 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Rezound, Bionic, TP2
Carrier: verizon

markreif is just getting started

fyi had it on the phone for 5 min - not ready yet for prime time-returning to gtx 5/28 - not intuitive enough and sloppy in many aspects....
Old 05-30-2010, 11:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo

blackangst is keeping up the good workblackangst is keeping up the good workblackangst is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackangst

BUT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by string3599 View Post
Absolutely agree. I am going to wait for it to be more refined but it was definitely fast, just a little too buggy. I had to soft reset twice today.
As a followup, I think most of what I was experiencing were not bugs per se (although I had a few), but reading through the main Max thread it seems the icons are pretty touchy as far as hitting it just right. That was my biggest complaint. In edit mode, it took me 3 or 4 sometimes 5 taps to get options to open...had to hit the home icon numerous times to get it home...among others. What *I* perceived as sloppy, wasnt. I believe the captive part of the icons are just too small. It seems reading through the thread people are OK using the stylus, but...I dont wanna. And my problem is I have fat fingers.

But!

I am watching for patches and such, as I do believe Max and Co are on to something BIG. I think it will develop into a great ROM.

Dont get discouraged big. Keep at it. And please NRG keep updating YOUR ROM with Max Sense. The combo is absolutely killer.
Old 05-31-2010, 12:27 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

YnYng is becoming a PPCGeeks regularYnYng is becoming a PPCGeeks regularYnYng is becoming a PPCGeeks regularYnYng is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

does anyone know how to get rid of the sms bubble theme in WinMo messaging in the may 30th, maxsense UI, 23569 roms?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenscivic View Post
On a side note, I told my fiance what I was doing and she said I am officially a nerd, so I punched her in the ovaries and screamed out "Ppcgeeks ROCKS!"

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development