View Single Post
Old 05-30-2010, 11:26 PM
blackangst
PPCGeeks Regular

blackangst is keeping up the good workblackangst is keeping up the good workblackangst is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |CDMA Rhodium|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 28| 21905|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackangst
Yah I flashed the first thing this morning, and then to the NRG version...a little too buggy for my tastes. Spoiled with NRG roms...

BUT!

It is absolutely beautiful, and the design is outstanding. But, alas, I think Im back to co0kie/NRG for now. But for a first day release of a completely redesigned Manila ROM, I must say its pretty good. I just dont have the patience for testing hehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by string3599 View Post
Absolutely agree. I am going to wait for it to be more refined but it was definitely fast, just a little too buggy. I had to soft reset twice today.
As a followup, I think most of what I was experiencing were not bugs per se (although I had a few), but reading through the main Max thread it seems the icons are pretty touchy as far as hitting it just right. That was my biggest complaint. In edit mode, it took me 3 or 4 sometimes 5 taps to get options to open...had to hit the home icon numerous times to get it home...among others. What *I* perceived as sloppy, wasnt. I believe the captive part of the icons are just too small. It seems reading through the thread people are OK using the stylus, but...I dont wanna. And my problem is I have fat fingers.

But!

I am watching for patches and such, as I do believe Max and Co are on to something BIG. I think it will develop into a great ROM.

Dont get discouraged big. Keep at it. And please NRG keep updating YOUR ROM with Max Sense. The combo is absolutely killer.