View Single Post
Old 05-30-2010, 07:23 PM
Boushh
Regular 'Geeker

Boushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Boushh Send a message via MSN to Boushh
Re: |CDMA Rhodium|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 28| 21905|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzik View Post
To show you how bad I have the flash fever...I flashed Bigs first to play with while I was waiting for NRG's version to upload. It was very nice and fun. Now I am booting up with NRG's to see what he has done...which I know will be beautiful!
Same here, I've been running NRGz for about an hour now, I've got everything all set back up to how I usually have it and it's running great so far!

One thing I would have liked to see is the panoramic backgrounds to be a little bit more high quality (not that the current quality is bad by any means), but maybe I can talk VolDeus into getting BG Tweak working with maxsense.

LAWL