PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2010, 12:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo
Carrier: Sprint

blackangst is keeping up the good workblackangst is keeping up the good workblackangst is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 4| 21914|24631 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deltatristar500 View Post
Can someone point to me the default Sprint ROM for the TP2 in order to start flash dancing to newer NRG roms?
The sticky at the top of this forum titled " [STOCK ROM COLLECTION] RhodiumW Stock ROMs [Telus VZW SPCS USC] UPDATE 3/19/10"
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-07-2010, 12:46 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

mnorn22 is a n00b

Just loaded Sept 4-24631 on my Sprint TP2. Works and looks great. The only thing I noticed was that the colon and foward slash keys on the keyboard were mixed up. It would be great if it can be reversed to the correct positioning. Thanks!
Old 09-07-2010, 12:53 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnorn22 View Post
Just loaded Sept 4-24631 on my Sprint TP2. Works and looks great. The only thing I noticed was that the colon and foward slash keys on the keyboard were mixed up. It would be great if it can be reversed to the correct positioning. Thanks!
Use this
Sprint Keyboard Fix.cab
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-07-2010, 01:04 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

it's been a busy place around here since i left, i left for like 4 days and there was 9 pages to read when i got back today, haven't seen to much chatter on the newest 24631 rom, but i'll dowload it and give it a run within the next day and see what has changed and how the battery lasts.

Oh almost forgot, congrats to the new VIP members <sorry if i misspell your name or forget someone i'm old and have a short memory lol> TheWahlrus, DatBoi, and Max134 welcome to the club.

Last edited by KIOWA69; 09-07-2010 at 01:12 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-07-2010, 01:06 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
it's been a busy place around here since i left, i left for like 4 days and there was 9 pages to read when i got back today, haven't seen to much chatter on the newest 24631 rom, but i'll dowload it and give it a run within the next day and see what has changed and how the battery lasts.

Oh almost forgot, congrats to the new VIP members <sorry if i misspell your name or forget someone i'm old and have a short memory lol> TheWahlrus, DatBoi welcome to the club.
WELCOME BACK!
Thanks I appreciate it, feels good to finally be a VIP LOL
Old 09-07-2010, 01:38 PM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straitup27 View Post
glad to see ppl still getting use out of those cabs i made for the touch pro,lol i should have changed the files to Straitup27 since i changed my profile name from Num5kull but i didn't wanna bork the dl count lol
NO FLIPPEN WAY!!! HA!!!!!! It's an honor! Thanks for joining us!

Perhaps that's why I couldn't find original posts...? I searched... Wanted to link to original posts, as I'm really getting sick of people reposting reposts that were reposted...
(http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...ostcount=24465 )

Great work, thank you... used them on the TP also! Made some mistakes with a few old ones that have hosed me... but yours always seemed to work.

Just where are some of those original posts??

LOL! Thanks again...
Old 09-07-2010, 01:42 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post

Oh almost forgot, congrats to the new VIP members <sorry if i misspell your name or forget someone i'm old and have a short memory lol> TheWahlrus, DatBoi, and Max134 welcome to the club.
Heh heh...

Welcome back now its time for me to be on vacation.

uh oh.... wife told me to put the laptop away again...

David
Old 09-07-2010, 01:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

friedmjb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfriedmjb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfriedmjb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfriedmjb is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Almost 25k messages posted. I wish we could delete the ones that are unnecessary and outdated.

or better yet

NRG, could you just start a new thread and close out this one?
Old 09-07-2010, 01:52 PM
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
Heh heh...

Welcome back now its time for me to be on vacation.

uh oh.... wife told me to put the laptop away again...

David
lol well i don't know if i would call mine a vacation, but i did go and see some family over the long weekend, it's good to be home though. yeah you need to be enjoying that vacation and the wife and forget about this place for a while, luckily i was in a place that i didn't get very good signal or i'm sure i would have been in here also lol. now put that laptop away and enjoy the beach and the wife, that's an order lol.
Old 09-07-2010, 01:59 PM
Android Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by friedmjb View Post
Almost 25k messages posted. I wish we could delete the ones that are unnecessary and outdated.

or better yet

NRG, could you just start a new thread and close out this one?
well i agree there are a lot of older posts, but never know when one of them might have some useful information so i doubt it's going to get cleaned up and i would lay money on it that he won't start another thread since this one has all TP2 CDMA related things in it concerning his rom, all you have to concern yourself with is the first page/first few posts for rom downloads/change logs and other information concerning the current roms, and then the last 5-10 pages is where you get user information on how the rom is running and what/if any issues people are having.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development