View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010, 01:59 PM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 4| 21914|24631 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by friedmjb View Post
Almost 25k messages posted. I wish we could delete the ones that are unnecessary and outdated.

or better yet

NRG, could you just start a new thread and close out this one?
well i agree there are a lot of older posts, but never know when one of them might have some useful information so i doubt it's going to get cleaned up and i would lay money on it that he won't start another thread since this one has all TP2 CDMA related things in it concerning his rom, all you have to concern yourself with is the first page/first few posts for rom downloads/change logs and other information concerning the current roms, and then the last 5-10 pages is where you get user information on how the rom is running and what/if any issues people are having.