PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2011, 10:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

da1stprince is keeping up the good workda1stprince is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jan 06| 21916|29007 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by da1stprince View Post
I love the new features on the 29007 rom-like the email interface and lock screen, is there any way to port this over to my 21916 rom? i had problems using 29007,sense w/cookie was extremely slow to respond with repeat usage...got rid of it quick and went back to 21916
update: found a solution to the issues i had with 29007 rom..all i did was change the pagepool to 16 and now everything works as it should!... take note** the default pagepool for this rom is 20 and may be too high for some devices
Old 01-18-2011, 01:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

jrebo is keeping up the good workjrebo is keeping up the good work
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50433; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

You should set the page pool at 0 and let the system allocate what it needs. Then overclock with winmospeed. That'll do the trick.
Old 01-18-2011, 01:32 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: verizon

tlavery is a n00b
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jan 06| 21916|29007 * Sense 20

I like this rom, but the battery doesn't last long enough. I'm going to look into other batteries tomorrow. In the mean time there is a notification that pops up when I roam into an area that has pretty bad verizon service. I NEED to get it to STOP. That is a TOTAL deal breaker for me. It is a CONSTANT pop up notification telling me that only the voice service is available and that data service is not available. I did a search on this thread and didn't have any luck. Can anyone HELP me on this?? Thanks so much!
Old 01-18-2011, 03:07 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

ppcgpirate is keeping up the good workppcgpirate is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by puff601 View Post
i havent tried sencity flavor but that doesnt seem normal. did you task29 prior to flashing?
why task 29 (the instructions didn't mention anything about task 29) and what exactly does it do besides format phone storage?

in landscape mode, the background color changes to black from white on the GTX rom.
Old 01-18-2011, 05:51 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc tp2 verizon
Carrier: vodaphone

krazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by ppcgpirate View Post
why task 29 (the instructions didn't mention anything about task 29) and what exactly does it do besides format phone storage?
task 29 is a standard procedure to be followed while flashing a new rom.
most users do what is called a flash dance of sorts.(google / check ppcgeeks for more info)
besides formatting the phone storage,task 29 also clears the phone of any residual data from a previous rom. normally left un-task29d, this data eventually
starts playing havoc with the new rom data!!! thats what the big guns say
hope this helps.
btw its a standard procedure to task 29 and then flash...

phone pyramid
imate kjam to asus P527 to HTC Touch Pro 2
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 01-18-2011, 11:48 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Rhodium

alalor is keeping up the good workalalor is keeping up the good workalalor is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by ppcgpirate View Post

in landscape mode, the background color changes to black from white on the GTX rom.
That is because there is no background set for landscape mode. You can go to settings and choose a light background for landscape Settings>Personalize>Wallpapers and go to all Tabs and set one for landscape.

My 29007 GTX from yesterday so far so good, the black square never showed up again. I need to find out what program messed the phone.
Old 01-18-2011, 01:52 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG LS855

t-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlavery View Post
I like this rom, but the battery doesn't last long enough. I'm going to look into other batteries tomorrow. In the mean time there is a notification that pops up when I roam into an area that has pretty bad verizon service. I NEED to get it to STOP. That is a TOTAL deal breaker for me. It is a CONSTANT pop up notification telling me that only the voice service is available and that data service is not available. I did a search on this thread and didn't have any luck. Can anyone HELP me on this?? Thanks so much!
This issue has come up before, and NRG offered to fix it. However, I don't know whatever became of this as it was never brought up again until now.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/2012742-post29129.html
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-18-2011, 02:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Rhodium

alalor is keeping up the good workalalor is keeping up the good workalalor is keeping up the good work

Has anybody here experienced problems with the phone getting slow or freezing for a while after installing one of these programmes?
Swype (any version)
Bloomberg Mobile
MS Voice Command
ProjectAndroid2.2
SkypeMobile
Others?
Old 01-18-2011, 02:40 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OverClocked & Energized Touch Pro 2

puff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlavery View Post
that popup is due to the verizon radio from what ive read. there is a patched version floating around somewhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrebo View Post
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50433; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

You should set the page pool at 0 and let the system allocate what it needs. Then overclock with winmospeed. That'll do the trick.
does anyone know if there is a pagepool changer that works from your phone?

also, im still having issues with energyrom sprint provisioning. it still screws up my data. if i install it, within 24 hours my data stops working and i have to go into epst, restore/erase everything a few times then keep trying to update my profile until data works again. anyone else had this issue? i guess i will have to try Ninja's Phone tools or find a sprint ## codes cab since that the only reason i ever install the cab.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-18-2011, 02:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint/VZ/TM

powinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaDuck View Post
Flashed this:
Energy.RHODCDMA.29007.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.Jan.16.7 z

Solid, snappy, good battery, and no issues that I can find given the way I use my phone.
Seeing how CHT185 ROMs are probably a thing of the past, I went ahead flashed that one to a few TP2s to see what happens + spend time in finalizing a simplified CHT2 layout for my users that emulates what I had for them under CHT185. Still see too many little wacky things with CHT2/CHTE2. But the ROM itself seems zippy.

I had one user last night claim the phone got stuck on loading Sense after coming out of a S2U2 unlock... but no one since has had that happen. So I'll chalk that up to a one off for now.

How's the ROM feel after another day of solid use?
* Rhodium NRG Energy CDMA ROM Wiki - please read before posting a new question...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development