PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2011, 10:59 PM
VIP Duck
Pocket PC: RAPHAEL / TOPAZ / RHODIUM
Carrier: Verizon

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jan 06| 21916|29007 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
thanks/d ND his twit this morn was to fix freezing issues in 007, said we'd have by eod. thats it for clog
I was offline to for a bit and you beat me to the response. Thanked...
Old 01-23-2011, 11:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

madjokeer is keeping up the good workmadjokeer is keeping up the good work
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jan 06| 21916|29007 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdumont View Post
Hey all, am I nuts or does the "All Settings" option in the Settings menu not work? This is the 2nd distro in a row it hasnt worked for me on....

Oh yea its the Jan 16th Energy release. I was also using the previous few Sencity versions... with same results
yes it does not work when you use the alternative start menu and disable the original one to save memory.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-23-2011, 11:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint/VZ/TM

powinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPCFreak View Post
I downloaded the newest 29007 sencity Jan 23rd.

Is there a way to do rom comparison before flashing it to note the differences first?
Quote:
thanks/d ND,... ppc & blun, his twit this morn was to fix freezing issues in 007, said we'd have by eod. thats it for clog
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaDuck View Post
Seeing how changelogs are rather hit and miss... I wrote a quick command line script that extracts the files from the nbh files and does a binary diff, etc etc...

Based on the changes I see from Jan.16 to Jan.23 for the ROM listed above, the only items touched were ROM registry hives. Pretty much I think to fix the lockscreen issue per teradog's post (regarding NRGZ's tweet). Did not dig down into the hive changes to care since no other binaries changed.

Unless a changelog is eventually posted ... I'd probably say you can skip this one if you already have Jan.16 unless NRGZ made major fixes for specific themed ROMs (eg, sencity stuff).
* Rhodium NRG Energy CDMA ROM Wiki - please read before posting a new question...
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 01-23-2011, 11:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

blunij is becoming a PPCGeeks regularblunij is becoming a PPCGeeks regularblunij is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

The last changelog was January 6th. So we are not really sure what changes were made from the 6th to the 16th.
Old 01-23-2011, 11:41 PM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

NOT so sure powinmo... shake & save is out... SRS

Last edited by teradog; 01-23-2011 at 11:50 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-24-2011, 12:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint/VZ/TM

powinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
NOT so sure powinmo... shake & save is out... SRS
Between Dec.27 and Jan.16, that shake-and-save stuff (the LNK, EXE and corresponding DLL files) was removed based on my diff checks. I do not have Jan.6 ROMs as I deleted that set so I cannot diff those to see changes. If someone has them somewhere, let me know and I'll run my diff checker on it. The SRS stuff supposedly is on test ROMs according to NRGZ tweets, not in the release ones... but you never know these days.

Note I only run the regular Energy themed ROMs per my sig... so I would need that ROM to check overall non-themed changes.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 01-24-2011, 02:36 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OverClocked & Energized Touch Pro 2

puff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

hey teradog. I see that you asked me to explain problems with swype a few pages back. I was having freezing issues wit every swype cab. seemed that if something else was hogging all the memory swype would freeze the whole phone until it was done. that was before I noticed nrg had began to cook swype in as I ideally drop swype in uc folder. well nrg's cooked in version doesn't seem to have any of the weird issues ive experienced previously. what version of swype is this? I typed this using swype, works great, no lag freezing or anything and in trying my best to make it freeze

@ ninja, remember when you told me how to edit the xml from a theme and drop it in uc? well obviously I did something wrong as mine doesn't work. could you possibly edit and post the xml for the energyrom2007.tsk for me?
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-24-2011, 02:59 AM
VIP Duck
Pocket PC: RAPHAEL / TOPAZ / RHODIUM

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by puff601 View Post
@ ninja, remember when you told me how to edit the xml from a theme and drop it in uc? well obviously I did something wrong as mine doesn't work. could you possibly edit and post the xml for the energyrom2007.tsk for me?
Give me a day or two. Traveling...
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 01-24-2011, 03:19 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OverClocked & Energized Touch Pro 2

puff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaDuck View Post
Give me a day or two. Traveling...
thanks man
Old 01-24-2011, 03:33 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Rhodium

alalor is keeping up the good workalalor is keeping up the good workalalor is keeping up the good work

I have a different result than Puff, if I choose Swype as my keyboard, it just bogs down the phone just like the ones I install (2.0 and 3.9). It makes it especially slow when you open the keyboard, the screen takes forever to redraw horizontally and start reading my keystrokes. But it slows down the phone in general for everything.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development