PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2011, 12:19 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jan 06| 21916|29007 * Sense 20

@teradog,
Great post man! Thanks for the walk down memory lane.

David
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-22-2011, 12:20 PM
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jan 06| 21916|29007 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by swlaraut View Post
Once you have the sim card in and it has set itself to global network, try this:

Go to: Start>settings>personal>phone>network and manually change the system to CDMA only.

Doing this allowed me to tether and use Android at the same time. It worked for me, but some said it didn't. Give it a try.
Thanks,
I'll give it a try. Thats some very good info.
Was prob one of the main reasons I didn't like switching back and forth so hopefully that'll work and I'll be a happy camper.

David

Last edited by DaveTN; 01-22-2011 at 12:25 PM.
Old 01-22-2011, 12:20 PM
Unlimited is um, limited

Post 30,000!!!

David
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 01-22-2011, 12:56 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola Electrify
Carrier: USCC

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
Post 30,000!!!

David
NOT FAIR! You just kept posting until you hit 30,000, lol .

WooHoo happy 30/30
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 01-22-2011, 02:39 PM
Unlimited is um, limited

Quote:
Originally Posted by swlaraut View Post
NOT FAIR! You just kept posting until you hit 30,000, lol .

WooHoo happy 30/30
Heh heh heh. Wasn't trying to be a post hog...just opportunistic.

I had thanked you for your help on the sim card/wifi tethering post and then answered the one about vibrating and saw that I was pretty close. I usually try to keep my posts organized and not use multiquote for different questions/answers. But when I saw 30k coming up, I couldn't resist.

Funny thing is (and I'll have to go back and look) I think I got the 20k one too. Man, I must spend too much time here...I should really be studying for my genetics, pathophysiology and pharmacology exams.

Anyway, congrats to NRG for such a good and long running ROM and forum thread. And thanks to all of the regular contributors too.

=D> =D>

David

EDIT: OOPS, no, it was 25k

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
POST 25000!!!

A true milestone for NRG and a tribute to the longevity of his outstanding line of ROM's for the TouchPro 2!

David

Last edited by DaveTN; 01-22-2011 at 02:43 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 01-22-2011, 03:43 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

jdumont is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Hey all, am I nuts or does the "All Settings" option in the Settings menu not work? This is the 2nd distro in a row it hasnt worked for me on....

Oh yea its the Jan 16th Energy release. I was also using the previous few Sencity versions... with same results

Last edited by jdumont; 01-22-2011 at 04:33 PM.
Old 01-22-2011, 09:55 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Verizon Touch Pro

ktfrank is a n00b

How does anyone use these builds. I just loaded yet another energy rom. Been loaded for 2 hours and 3 hard locks.... WTF
Old 01-22-2011, 11:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II

chuggy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchuggy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchuggy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchuggy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktfrank View Post
How does anyone use these builds. I just loaded yet another energy rom. Been loaded for 2 hours and 3 hard locks.... WTF
There are way too many variables, and you are providing virtually no information. The idea of a forum/community is for it's members to help each other, not to simply insult the chef.

My first thought is that you should make sure you task29, and/or flash to stock rom before flashing to a new rom. You may have some lingering issues from another Rom.

What else are you installing after the flash?
Are you overclocking?
What Carrier are you on?

If you could provide some of those answer before complaining maybe we can help you figure this out. Otherwise please read the WIKI: http://wiki.ppcgeeks.com/index.php?t...nergy_CDMA_ROM

Last edited by chuggy; 01-22-2011 at 11:24 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 01-23-2011, 01:13 AM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Just wanted to stop by and see how things were going with all the regs, things OK with me and I haven't been around because I switched to the EVO, yeah yeah I know lol, but it was a Christmas gift so what could I do. Anyways hope all is well, also if you know of anyone looking for a good TP2 hit me up, here's the link to the thread I am selling it in: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/bargain-tr...ro-2-sale.html, thanks!

Last edited by KIOWA69; 01-23-2011 at 01:47 AM. Reason: typo
Old 01-23-2011, 03:32 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP 2
Carrier: Sprint

yazyazoo is just getting started

Does anyone know why Opera is so unstable? Sometimes when I am clicking links,
the next page doesn't load up. It stays on a white screen and nothing
seems to work like the back button, etc. I have to go to task manager close Opera completely and then restart the browser.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development