PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2010, 02:46 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon

PPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Dec 13| 21916|29005 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhhd00 View Post
that's a pretty solid build if those are the top two issues.
It has been a very solid build for me.

Outlook mobile issues aside, it has been great (wish the reply all would not include sending to me since I am the one replying.....).

NRGz Wiki/FAQ Here
NRGz 29022 Sense 2.5 CHT1.8.5 Jul 4th
Old 12-27-2010, 03:11 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Dec 13| 21916|29005 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
Hi gTen,

Please go ahead and put up the link, been meaning 2 PM you...
T'aint pretty or perfect but will be useful.
Thanks!

HAPPY NEW YEAR

*edit*
also gTen, i'd highly recommend u reflash to 29007 ROM tonight, that 28xxx build has a history... see buddy wiser repost below of NRG twitter, way.. worth your time!!
Ok, I put it up. is it ok as is or you want me to make some other changes?

As for the rom, I chose the 21916 based rom as I read its the most stable one..is the 29007 one better?

And Happy Holidays!

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-27-2010, 03:19 PM
Almost a VIP

PPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dataman View Post
thank you for your config. that is not an easy program to config and your file helped.
I am not sure how you made it I couldn't find all the options that you used.
can you tell me how to add toggle vibrator, toggle silence to the options?

I dont use wifi at all so I changed the double click mute to clearnRAM program and it will restart the HTC sense, sense freezes a lot but double click and we are back up.
tripple click and rests the device .. I miss the tiny hole which would do it, now I dont have to open the battery cover to do this.
Couple of quick questions:

1. When you Toggle Silence, are you wanting it to remember the old Volume value so that when you toggle back, it can set it to where it was?
Example: Master Volume is say 10%, click ToggleSilence it would move to 0%. Then click ToggleSilence again, it would go back to 10% since that is where it was previously.

2. Same question about ToggleVibrate (see #1 for same scenrio).

These are not built into KeyboardConfig but are making use of Mortscript that is cooked into this ROM.
Old 12-27-2010, 04:04 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc
Carrier: sprint

dataman is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPCFreak View Post
Couple of quick questions:

1. When you Toggle Silence, are you wanting it to remember the old Volume value so that when you toggle back, it can set it to where it was?
Example: Master Volume is say 10%, click ToggleSilence it would move to 0%. Then click ToggleSilence again, it would go back to 10% since that is where it was previously.

2. Same question about ToggleVibrate (see #1 for same scenrio).

These are not built into KeyboardConfig but are making use of Mortscript that is cooked into this ROM.
Yes to both questions.

when I go in a meeting I will toggle to vibrator or silence and when I am out I will toggle it back to the original. I usually keep it on max volume anyway.
Old 12-27-2010, 04:20 PM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dataman View Post
Yes to both questions.

when I go in a meeting I will toggle to vibrator or silence and when I am out I will toggle it back to the original. I usually keep it on max volume anyway.
Silence isn't too hard to trap for but the Vibrate one is causing me some issues currently.

Will keep you posted.

Thanks.
Old 12-27-2010, 06:14 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Hmmm. Just noticed something interesting on the 28xxx CHT 2.0 Christmas ROM that I hadn't ever seen before. When I get a call, there is now a "mute" button below the slide to answer slider.

Overall, I really like the Christmas ROM a lot. Its quite stable and fast and battery life has been exceptional. I'm approaching 48 hours of continuous use and I'm at 50% battery. Thats great for me and I hadn't installed any of the regular battery tweaks that I use.

I'd like to see another NRG ROM built on this base. Got my vote. Edit: Opps...realized that the Dec 20 is the 28xxx build and I already downloaded it. sweeet

David

Last edited by DaveTN; 12-27-2010 at 06:18 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-27-2010, 07:10 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OverClocked & Energized Touch Pro 2

puff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

hey does anyone know how to make the 6.5.x softkey bar transparent? ive tried installing a few cabs and that doesnt work. any suggestions? let me know, thanks
Old 12-27-2010, 07:54 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc
Carrier: sprint

dataman is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPCFreak View Post
Silence isn't too hard to trap for but the Vibrate one is causing me some issues currently.

Will keep you posted.

Thanks.
didn't realize it needs that much work..

thanks
Old 12-27-2010, 08:11 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OverClocked & Energized Touch Pro 2

puff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

OK,ive been holding out on you guys. ive been using this endkey replacement for about 6 months... it has lots of toggles, like vibrate, phone, wifi and other things. it even includes ram sweeper/cleanram. im the guy who got johncos, the guy who initially started on this endkey, to include ram sweeper with the creator's approval of course.
i also got kurt to make a energyrom 2007 theme, thats the wallpaper in my avatar.

Anastasia Advanced End-key!

I attached the theme he made for me to match the EnergyROM 2007 wallpaper as well

[URL=http://img222.imageshack.us/i/screenshot1hy.png/]

ENJOY
Attached Files
File Type: zip Wallpaper2007.zip (2.47 MB, 41 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by puff601; 12-27-2010 at 08:29 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 12-27-2010, 08:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

huntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuff

Had just tried to flash 28244 12-21 Christmas rom and after flashing when phone started up for first time, HTC Sence reloaded at least three times before stoppoing. Is that normal or should I try to redownload the file and flash again after Task29 and thanks.

Gary

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development