PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-25-2010, 10:38 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

tommygnns is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Dec 13| 21916|29005 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougw03 View Post
It's incredibly annoying if I forget to turn off my ringer in a meeting and I have to pull my phone out to stop the ringer. NRG please listen to the people and bring this feature back!

I had brought this up at some point also. I'm using 12/5 6.5.x Sencity CHT2.0 (provisioned to VZW).

Somebody said that this feature has been removed in since September, and another person (with a different flavor of Energy Rom) said the feature still works for them.

My personal guess is that it got removed by accident (in Sencity flavors... maybe more)... but I could be wrong. I'd certainly like to have it back though.
Old 12-25-2010, 10:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Windows
Carrier: Sprint

mhhd00 is becoming a great contributor
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Dec 13| 21916|29005 * Sense 20

I'd like to try the Dec 13 29005 GTX rom. Does anyone have it? People seem to be saying that that's a good one.
Old 12-26-2010, 12:28 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OverClocked & Energized Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

puff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommygnns View Post
I had brought this up at some point also. I'm using 12/5 6.5.x Sencity CHT2.0 (provisioned to VZW).

Somebody said that this feature has been removed in since September, and another person (with a different flavor of Energy Rom) said the feature still works for them.

My personal guess is that it got removed by accident (in Sencity flavors... maybe more)... but I could be wrong. I'd certainly like to have it back though.
works fine for me on dinik 6.5 and 6.5.x roms for me. maybe it is just the sencity roms
Old 12-26-2010, 01:12 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola Electrify
Carrier: USCC

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Dec 5| 21916|23150 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by BooDaddy View Post
I am having this same problem. I have my SIM card in the phone, but it will stay on "waiting on network" forever and not connect. I am running the 12-21 release. I have had alot of problems from this rom unfortunately.
Anyone know how to fix tethering via usb?
You have to make sure and terminate data connection before tethering. Just long press the end key to bring up the quick menu.
Old 12-26-2010, 03:06 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch pro
Carrier: sprint

juan_89 is a n00b

how do i open ur file im having trouble i get a 240 error
Old 12-26-2010, 12:28 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc

dataman is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPCFreak View Post
Look for Rhodium Keyboard Config.
This will allow you to program ctrl c and ctrl v.

I can attach my config file if you are interested. It contains ctrl c, ctrl v, ctrl x and has custom mapping of the up and down volume buttons when in email (allows me to use the volume buttons to move to the next or previous messages rather easy)

EDIT: Attached my keyboardconfig file. If you want to use it, rename it from .zip to .xml and then import the settings.

Contains the following:
CTRL C (Copy)
CTRL V (Paste)
CTRL X (Cut)
Volumn Down and UP while in Moblie Outlook (moves up and down the messages in the inbox and folders you are in)
Mute Button Double Click (Toggle WiFi)
Mute Button Long Press (Toggle Bluetooth)
thank you for your config. that is not an easy program to config and your file helped.
I am not sure how you made it I couldn't find all the options that you used.
can you tell me how to add toggle vibrator, toggle silence to the options?

I dont use wifi at all so I changed the double click mute to clearnRAM program and it will restart the HTC sense, sense freezes a lot but double click and we are back up.
tripple click and rests the device .. I miss the tiny hole which would do it, now I dont have to open the battery cover to do this.
Old 12-26-2010, 12:36 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dataman View Post
.. I miss the tiny hole which would do it, now I dont have to open the battery cover to do this.
A few of us have carefully drilled a very small hole on the side of the battery cover that allows us to hit the reset button without having to remove the cover.

David
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-26-2010, 01:06 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc

dataman is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
A few of us have carefully drilled a very small hole on the side of the battery cover that allows us to hit the reset button without having to remove the cover.

David
that sounds good but I don't have a good drill head maybe I do that one day.
I noticed the moisture sensor on the phone plus the one on the battery. anyway to protect it for good? clear nail polish or something?
Old 12-26-2010, 01:29 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

PPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Wirelessly posted (VZW TP2: Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

Quote:
Originally Posted by dataman
Quote:
Originally Posted by PPCFreak View Post
Look for Rhodium Keyboard Config.
This will allow you to program ctrl c and ctrl v.

I can attach my config file if you are interested. It contains ctrl c, ctrl v, ctrl x and has custom mapping of the up and down volume buttons when in email (allows me to use the volume buttons to move to the next or previous messages rather easy)

EDIT: Attached my keyboardconfig file. If you want to use it, rename it from .zip to .xml and then import the settings.

Contains the following:
CTRL C (Copy)
CTRL V (Paste)
CTRL X (Cut)
Volumn Down and UP while in Moblie Outlook (moves up and down the messages in the inbox and folders you are in)
Mute Button Double Click (Toggle WiFi)
Mute Button Long Press (Toggle Bluetooth)
thank you for your config. that is not an easy program to config and your file helped.
I am not sure how you made it I couldn't find all the options that you used.
can you tell me how to add toggle vibrator, toggle silence to the options?

I dont use wifi at all so I changed the double click mute to clearnRAM program and it will restart the HTC sense, sense freezes a lot but double click and we are back up.
tripple click and rests the device .. I miss the tiny hole which would do it, now I dont have to open the battery cover to do this.
reset I use the quick menu which is long press end key.

I will have to wait till I am at pc and will post help for the function u r looking for.

thanks

NRGz Wiki/FAQ Here
NRGz 29022 Sense 2.5 CHT1.8.5 Jul 4th
Old 12-26-2010, 01:29 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

PPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Wirelessly posted (VZW TP2: Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

Quote:
Originally Posted by juan_89
how do i open ur file im having trouble i get a 240 error
what file r u trying to open?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development