PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-29-2010, 09:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Rhodium
Carrier: Sprint

alalor is keeping up the good workalalor is keeping up the good workalalor is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Dec 13| 21916|29005 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by puff601 View Post
i use xda_uc. its built into energyrom. after i flash a new rom all i have to do is set my theme and restore my cht settings/fonts. ive got uc set up to erase unwanted files/folders, setup my email accounts, move files, install all my cabs, import reg entries, restore all my settings and lots more. let me know if you need help and i can send you the files you need in order to do this. i dont like making complete backups of all files and reg entries like sprite does since this can cause issues from rom to rom.
Hello, thanks for the info. Are you able to get it to set the signatures for the e-mail accounts too?
Old 12-29-2010, 10:14 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OverClocked & Energized Touch Pro 2

puff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Dec 13| 21916|29005 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryyyyy View Post
Please send along. I looked this up a bit and I knew you all had to have a solution for this. Great if it reinstalls cabs and anything installed from the PC I can reinstall using ActiveSynch easily.
ok, give me a few mins and i will send the files.
Quote:
Originally Posted by alalor View Post
Hello, thanks for the info. Are you able to get it to set the signatures for the e-mail accounts too?
ive never tried to restore signatures as i never use them. i was thinking you could export a reg entry but after a search, i am stumped. the signature doesnt seem to be saved in the registry anywhere
Old 12-29-2010, 11:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: tp2 #2
Carrier: boost

jcthelight is becoming a great contributor
Re: |CDMA Rhodium|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Jul 10| 21908|23569 | MaxSense / Sense 201

can someone tell how to flash the max sense rom and what do i need to use to do it when i try to open it it ask me what do i want to do seach internet for program to open it im confused thanks
Old 12-29-2010, 11:22 PM
VIP Duck
Pocket PC: RAPHAEL / TOPAZ / RHODIUM
Carrier: Verizon

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolguy001 View Post
As discussed in other posts, the rx power and rx ec/io number are used to measure radio quality. "the number that is closer to zero indicating better performance. "

My understanding is these numbers should not be a positive number.
You are talking about FieldTrial and not DmRouter. DmRouter is used to connect to provisioning applications like QPST. That is why I did not understand what you were talking about.

Anyway, I extracted the latest versions from my Wife's phone and made a new build (1.3).

CAB to launch EPST / FieldTrial / DmRouter / PRL

Enjoy...
Old 12-29-2010, 11:26 PM
VIP Duck

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by alalor View Post
Setting your signature cannot be done through the registry. You need code to accomplish.

I have an app that I packaged to do this, but it seems to only set the signature for your first email account.

Cab to Set your Outlook Signature During UC/XDA_UC/SASHIMI (or anytime)

The instructions on how to use it are in the thread.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-30-2010, 12:20 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc 6900 > HTC TP2>Samsung Galaxy
Carrier: Metro PCS

pl0323 is keeping up the good workpl0323 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by puff601 View Post
i use xda_uc. its built into energyrom. after i flash a new rom all i have to do is set my theme and restore my cht settings/fonts. ive got uc set up to erase unwanted files/folders, setup my email accounts, move files, install all my cabs, import reg entries, restore all my settings and lots more. let me know if you need help and i can send you the files you need in order to do this. i dont like making complete backups of all files and reg entries like sprite does since this can cause issues from rom to rom.

What exactly do you put in XDA_UC to install yout email accounts, could I also do this for MMS settings?
Old 12-30-2010, 12:43 AM
VIP Duck

Quote:
Originally Posted by pl0323 View Post
What exactly do you put in XDA_UC to install yout email accounts, could I also do this for MMS settings?

There are examples here in post #4 here: CLICK ME

MMS Settings are pretty much all registry values. Export them and drop them XDA_UC folder.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-30-2010, 01:30 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc tp2 verizon
Carrier: vodaphone

krazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuff

ok just my two bits :
29007 seems faster than 29005
am on dec 27th 29007 (standard) with spb shell (as usual)
sense : deactivated startmenu : Compact
ram : on first boot 107
drops down to 98 on regular usage.
but overall the fastest and smoothest i have yet seen.
Battery life also seems excellent (with max cabs installed)
Just a review for those thinking to install

29007 definitely a keeper.... Goes into my archive of NRG Super Roms

phone pyramid
imate kjam to asus P527 to HTC Touch Pro 2

Last edited by krazydude; 12-30-2010 at 01:42 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 12-30-2010, 03:59 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: VZW Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

natemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; Opera Mini/5.1.21594/22.414; U; en) Presto/2.5.25 Version/10.54)

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazydude
ok just my two bits :
29007 seems faster than 29005
am on dec 27th 29007 (standard) with spb shell (as usual)
sense : deactivated startmenu : Compact
ram : on first boot 107
drops down to 98 on regular usage.
but overall the fastest and smoothest i have yet seen.
Battery life also seems excellent (with max cabs installed)
Just a review for those thinking to install

29007 definitely a keeper.... Goes into my archive of NRG Super Roms
agreed. 29007 is the sex. I am really liking his 29000 series ROMs. They are much faster, smoother, and more stable than any of the other trees.
Old 12-30-2010, 09:01 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

huntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuff

@Puff601,
Thanks for your post about KDFont and 6.5.x builds. Was wondering what was pahhening. I have used it also to help make fonts bigger because of my poor eyesight. If anyone knows solution to this and a more functional font adjuster for 6.5.x builds, I would greatly appreciate also. Maybe if I can remember will try to post in developer's thread as well.

Gary

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development