PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2010, 08:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Sprint

kasim is keeping up the good workkasim is keeping up the good workkasim is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Dec 5| 21916|23150 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmajewsk View Post
OK, I am far from an expert when it comes to setting up a good looking home screen, and whatever works for you... great. I don't mean any offense on this post - so please do not take it personally I am trying to help, as the screen shots you presented leave a lot to be desired.

Namely:
  • There is no consistency with your taskbar and the rest of the theme - it just looks off.
  • It appears you are using three different icon sets for your taskbar.
  • sencity - for EV and Signal
  • NRG's default taskbar for sound
  • Your icon for battery
  • Also, your black flipclock on a black background makes it hard to see.
  • You have a shortcut to "Screen Off" and you also have your left softkey set to "Screen Off" - you do know the power button does this function, correct?
  • None of your shortcut icons are consistently themed.
  • And that background picture is really old.
  • I really loathe Titanium, so I won't even comment on that one.

Go to here and look at all the hard work these guys put in, in making this device both functional and beautiful.

Good luck and post your new creation here.
Thanx for your feed back.
I wasn't really showing my home screen, i was trying to share a battery icon, which i think a litle better to see than original. When i replaced phcanOverbmp dll, this dll also contains a sound icon, which i'm not crazy bout it. I liked original sencity sound, but it's a trade off for a battery. With

On Titanium i was showing that color or battery changes to yellow, when it drops under 20%. Titanium i was using 1.5 year ago on my Htc Vogue, just had screen shot around.
Old 12-10-2010, 08:29 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: VZW Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

natemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; Opera Mini/5.1.21594/22.401; U; en) Presto/2.5.25 Version/10.54)

Quote:
Originally Posted by twizt3d
not there for me now....
Images are hosted on filebucket and other sources that your company may block with web filtering. I never see the pictures unless I am at home
Old 12-10-2010, 08:32 PM
VIP Member

natemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; Opera Mini/5.1.21594/22.401; U; en) Presto/2.5.25 Version/10.54)

Also, has anyone had their device completely shut off when you are in HTC messaging and then slide the keyboard shut? Happens all the time on NRGs ROMs for me, but never on MR, VIN, or stock.
Old 12-10-2010, 09:20 PM
I MADE IT!!!
Pocket PC: MIUI Powered 3VO, MikFroyo'd EVO & Energized Pro 2

ooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to ooxteme
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Dec 5| 21916|23150 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by natemcnutty View Post

Also, has anyone had their device completely shut off when you are in HTC messaging and then slide the keyboard shut? Happens all the time on NRGs ROMs for me, but never on MR, VIN, or stock.
Thats a new one!!! sure its not SOD? are you OC'ed?

TEAM MiK
Member Since 12/30/10
Old 12-10-2010, 10:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

speedyd718 is keeping up the good workspeedyd718 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddywiser View Post
I'm geting the little something-missing default icon. but I can click on it to get to the downloads.

Also, NRG just tweeted that new 23151 builds are coming tonight.
any idea one what's going to be updated in the build.
Old 12-11-2010, 12:40 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon

PPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Wirelessly posted (VZW TP2: Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

Quote:
Originally Posted by natemcnutty

have had this but with other roms as well.

I figured it was the battery shifting enough for it to disconnect and cause the restart.

Any thoughts?

NRGz Wiki/FAQ Here
NRGz 29022 Sense 2.5 CHT1.8.5 Jul 4th
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-11-2010, 04:39 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPCFreak View Post
Wirelessly posted (VZW TP2: Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

have had this but with other roms as well.

I figured it was the battery shifting enough for it to disconnect and cause the restart.

Any thoughts?
I guess I could take a look at that, but it only happens in the HTC Messaging part when I'm doing texts. It never happens on Android, and it never happens in Email or anything else. Luckily, I rarely text, but it's frustrating when it happens.

I know what the SoD is, and I know that isn't it. It's a full power off, not a lockup of any sort. I also don't overclock. I'll be flashing a new Energy tonight since I have been doing some NAND Android testing. I'll make sure to not run my usual XDA_UC and see if maybe something in there is causing this (though it's just a small handful of apps and nothing else).

And on that note, is anyone else able to successfully add an Exchange email account with XDA_UC? I have an XML that works using the SDConfig method, but it has never worked on NRG's modified XDA_UC. I even used his tutorial to create a new XML to try that (and have done UTF-8, ANSI, and Unicode).
Old 12-11-2010, 08:39 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG LS855

t-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIP

Quote:
And on that note, is anyone else able to successfully add an Exchange email account with XDA_UC? I have an XML that works using the SDConfig method, but it has never worked on NRG's modified XDA_UC. I even used his tutorial to create a new XML to try that (and have done UTF-8, ANSI, and Unicode).
I pulled the attached xml file out of the EXCT 0.4.0 Beta tweaks and it works great for me. It sets up everything for activesync to hit our exchange server just fine. I usually have to manually sync the first time after a flash but after that everything works as it should. There is likely a newer version of EXCT so you may want to search over on XDA and read more. The file is an xml so had to zip it to upload. Good luck.
Attached Files
File Type: zip activesync.zip (695 Bytes, 27 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-11-2010, 08:57 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

Comstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuff

Looks like the 23151 builds are there. Just showed up in the last hour.
Old 12-11-2010, 09:21 AM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:

Thats happened to me a few times but it has not been ROM dependent for me. I think it even happened a time or two on the stock ROM.

David

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development