View Single Post
Old 12-11-2010, 04:39 AM
natemcnutty
VIP Member

natemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Dec 5| 21916|23150 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPCFreak View Post
Wirelessly posted (VZW TP2: Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

have had this but with other roms as well.

I figured it was the battery shifting enough for it to disconnect and cause the restart.

Any thoughts?
I guess I could take a look at that, but it only happens in the HTC Messaging part when I'm doing texts. It never happens on Android, and it never happens in Email or anything else. Luckily, I rarely text, but it's frustrating when it happens.

I know what the SoD is, and I know that isn't it. It's a full power off, not a lockup of any sort. I also don't overclock. I'll be flashing a new Energy tonight since I have been doing some NAND Android testing. I'll make sure to not run my usual XDA_UC and see if maybe something in there is causing this (though it's just a small handful of apps and nothing else).

And on that note, is anyone else able to successfully add an Exchange email account with XDA_UC? I have an XML that works using the SDConfig method, but it has never worked on NRG's modified XDA_UC. I even used his tutorial to create a new XML to try that (and have done UTF-8, ANSI, and Unicode).