View Single Post
Old 12-10-2010, 08:03 PM
kasim
PPCGeeks Regular

kasim is keeping up the good workkasim is keeping up the good workkasim is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Dec 5| 21916|23150 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmajewsk View Post
OK, I am far from an expert when it comes to setting up a good looking home screen, and whatever works for you... great. I don't mean any offense on this post - so please do not take it personally I am trying to help, as the screen shots you presented leave a lot to be desired.

Namely:
  • There is no consistency with your taskbar and the rest of the theme - it just looks off.
  • It appears you are using three different icon sets for your taskbar.
  • sencity - for EV and Signal
  • NRG's default taskbar for sound
  • Your icon for battery
  • Also, your black flipclock on a black background makes it hard to see.
  • You have a shortcut to "Screen Off" and you also have your left softkey set to "Screen Off" - you do know the power button does this function, correct?
  • None of your shortcut icons are consistently themed.
  • And that background picture is really old.
  • I really loathe Titanium, so I won't even comment on that one.

Go to here and look at all the hard work these guys put in, in making this device both functional and beautiful.

Good luck and post your new creation here.
Thanx for your feed back.
I wasn't really showing my home screen, i was trying to share a battery icon, which i think a litle better to see than original. When i replaced phcanOverbmp dll, this dll also contains a sound icon, which i'm not crazy bout it. I liked original sencity sound, but it's a trade off for a battery. With

On Titanium i was showing that color or battery changes to yellow, when it drops under 20%. Titanium i was using 1.5 year ago on my Htc Vogue, just had screen shot around.