PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-12-2010, 01:44 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: movilnet

blasstoria is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Dec 5| 21916|23150 * Sense 20

Hi there!!!

I'd like to know hoow do i configure my rhodium like modem.

This version (energy), i don't understand, maybe it'sw because the "router configuration" or i don't know.

I used to conect my phone with usb cable, then choosed "internet sharing", then in another screen on the phone i select 2 things:
1-PC conection (usb i chhose).
2-Network conection (the predeterminated conection of my provider phone company). Then hit CONECT and tha's all....

With this rom only appear number 1 (PC Conection), number 2 it's missed, i hit connect, "connecting to network" appear on the phone and then appear an error on the phone "cannot connet to network" and 2 alternatives ("dismiss" or "configure setting").... Is there to configurate ROUTER or What? Could somebody explain step by step how to use my phone like modem?

Thanx
Old 12-12-2010, 03:04 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OverClocked & Energized Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

puff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Dec 5| 21916|23150 * Sense 20

i use the htc wifi router thats included. have you tried that?
Old 12-12-2010, 03:31 AM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

so is the 11 December CHT 2.0 sencity ROM have any issues, seen that someone was having issues with the camera not working, has that issue been fixed? is it just a specific ROM or all of them? if it's not been fixed has anyone tried to fix it? and lastly if no ones got a fix yet has anyone sent NRG a pm or sent him a message on twitter?
Old 12-12-2010, 03:49 AM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugs9477 View Post
Here you go! But I don't know where I got it, I thought it was from here but I can't find it when I search.
yep, voice link in sig.. didnt attach as unsure about "pay program" status vs upgrade....
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-12-2010, 04:06 AM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Quote:
Which MS Voice Command version should I be using, NRGZ has MSVoiceCommand 1.6.21040 listed on his Addons page. teradog has Microsoft_Voice_Command_v1.6.23563_color listed in his how-to and some how I have MSVC 1.6.23568 that i've been using for a while. Does it matter which one I use With this latest ROM, is there more or less features in one compaired to the others?

Also D3D Driver should I install At0mAng Enhanced D3D Driver or is there another that I should be using, the only problem im having with GFX is in the pictures tab the pictures studder while scrolling and when I rotate the Phone it takes about 3-4 sec to fully rotate(not in full screen veiw).
Nrg's is a year old.. not sure why.. may have something to do with "pay" program? why use old when u can go new? may even be a newer one ck link in sig voice link..
dont know about driver update i still use the one posted, works great.. if u find an update share with us..
sent via tp2
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 12-12-2010, 05:20 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC CDMA Touch Pro2
Carrier: Telus

bugs9477 is keeping up the good workbugs9477 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
Nrg's is a year old.. not sure why.. may have something to do with "pay" program? why use old when u can go new? may even be a newer one ck link in sig voice link..
dont know about driver update i still use the one posted, works great.. if u find an update share with us..
sent via tp2
Thanks teradog!
MSVC is not free!!!! I am sorry for posting that here...I thought it was like the rest of the software here Pulled from one phone and repackaged for another, a grey area I'm sure.
Mods If necessary please remove the link from my post!

As for the D3D At0mAng in his thread " Enhanced D3D Driver - xda-developers " refers you to this thread " To learn more about this driver and to try newer releases please see this thread
[24-09-09]2D/3D Driver Development for MSM720X devices (need new projectmanager) - xda-developers " to which makes no referance to At0mAng Enhanced D3D Driver but instead lists Driver Packs to which im wondering if anyone has experience with these or others!

EDIT
Oh and after reading this post by At0mAng I am going to try the driver Packs out!
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...2&postcount=24

and Thanks again!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by bugs9477; 12-12-2010 at 05:44 AM. Reason: Add a link
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-12-2010, 10:58 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon

PPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Went on an out of state strip this weekend.

Must have went out of Verizon 3g coverage.

When I did, I kept getting the nag popup telling me that I was on a Voice-Only network.

What settings am I missing to keep this from coming up all the time?
I did a *2282 prior to leaving so had the latest tower ID's.

Have a screen shot I will post shortly.
Thanks.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot1.jpg (9.7 KB, 50 views) Click for barcode!

NRGz Wiki/FAQ Here
NRGz 29022 Sense 2.5 CHT1.8.5 Jul 4th

Last edited by PPCFreak; 12-12-2010 at 11:00 AM. Reason: attached screen shot
Old 12-12-2010, 11:06 AM
Almost a VIP

PPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Thanks teradog!
MSVC is not free!!!! I am sorry for posting that here...I thought it was like the rest of the software here Pulled from one phone and repackaged for another, a grey area I'm sure.
Mods If necessary please remove the link from my post!

As for the D3D At0mAng in his thread " Enhanced D3D Driver - xda-developers " refers you to this thread " To learn more about this driver and to try newer releases please see this thread
[24-09-09]2D/3D Driver Development for MSM720X devices (need new projectmanager) - xda-developers " to which makes no referance to At0mAng Enhanced D3D Driver but instead lists Driver Packs to which im wondering if anyone has experience with these or others!

EDIT
Oh and after reading this post by At0mAng I am going to try the driver Packs out!
xda-developers - View Single Post - Enhanced D3D Driver

and Thanks again!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you try any of the new Packs?

Was going to give Neo2007 v3 Pack a try but not sure I like the idea of a Hard-Rest to take the changes back out.

Just got my TP2 back to where I like it again (maybe a SPB Backup before install and then restor from teh backup if it messes up; havent used SPB Backup for quite a while).
Old 12-12-2010, 11:45 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

Longview is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLongview is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLongview is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLongview is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPCFreak View Post
Went on an out of state strip this weekend.

Must have went out of Verizon 3g coverage.

When I did, I kept getting the nag popup telling me that I was on a Voice-Only network.

What settings am I missing to keep this from coming up all the time?
I did a *2282 prior to leaving so had the latest tower ID's.

Have a screen shot I will post shortly.
Thanks.
You must have been in South Dakota. I get that F'n message constantly.
There is a way to get rid of it by flashing a modified PRL, but the last time it was modified was quite a while ago and the last modified PRL is outdated.
Old 12-12-2010, 05:49 PM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longview View Post
You must have been in South Dakota. I get that F'n message constantly.
There is a way to get rid of it by flashing a modified PRL, but the last time it was modified was quite a while ago and the last modified PRL is outdated.
Was in extreme north Missouri. Just before crossing over IA/MO border I was getting the message every few minutes till it picked up a 3g coverage.

Just wish there was an easy way to not display that message.

But I don't go that route very often so hopefully wont see it again till I have to go that way. (I-35 South from Mid Iowa to Kansas City, MO).

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development