PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2011, 05:31 PM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jan 06| 21916|29007 * Sense 20

didn't see that... ditto
done... good catch kozmo.. got you also!

*edit*
DANG man... was hitting you up a bunch to get u to & over 1400 & ran into this post:
Gonna go run that cab u made right now!
Any updates to it?

Last edited by teradog; 01-26-2011 at 05:44 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-26-2011, 05:35 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Treo Pro
Carrier: Sprint

turbulent is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jan 06| 21916|29007 * Sense 20

Any speed difference if I flash using only the Titanium ROM?

Im currently flashed to ENergy ROM, but disabled sense and running simply Titanium.

Ive noticed my memory drops from around 112 to somewhere in the 90s even when by simply opening and closing apps. Memory comes back up after a soft reset.. So i was wondering if I would get max memory and speed with simply flashing to titanium only. (if it matters at all)

just wiped the phone and starting from scratch. im at 127k with no cabs installed.
Ill try from there

Last edited by turbulent; 01-26-2011 at 05:52 PM.
Old 01-26-2011, 06:00 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Note 2

kozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
didn't see that... ditto
done... good catch kozmo.. got you also!

*edit*
DANG man... was hitting you up a bunch to get u to & over 1400 & ran into this post:
Gonna go run that cab u made right now!
Any updates to it?
I'm sure I missed a lot of thanks early on for sly, I know I've clicked "add post to favorites" more than once, so I owe him.

No updates, tried different settings and this seemed the best for me... ffkip911 did all the playing with reg edits, I just cabbed it up. He gave me too much credit. I am always in the reg trying things too, knowing that all I have to do is hard reset or re-flash is the worst that can happen. Got into doing .cabs and now starting to play with making my own ROMs... a bit late, but I'm having fun and that's all that counts.

btw, you haven't got enough credit for all the work you did with that FAQ... doubt people realise how much time you put into it
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 01-26-2011, 06:13 PM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kozmo;2045315[SIZE=1
]I'm sure I missed a lot of thanks early on for sly, I know I've clicked "add post to favorites" more than once, so I owe him.

No updates, tried different settings and this seemed the best for me... ffkip911 did all the playing with reg edits, I just cabbed it up. He gave me too much credit. I am always in the reg trying things too, knowing that all I have to do is hard reset or re-flash is the worst that can happen. Got into doing .cabs and now starting to play with making my own ROMs... a bit late, but I'm having fun and that's all that counts.[/SIZE]

btw, you haven't got enough credit for all the work you did with that FAQ... doubt people realise how much time you put into it
popped him up about 50 or so in the 1800's, was waiting till he hit low 1900's, you beat me to it..
.. actually compared to the xda Energy GSM FAQ this one sucks! (& yea, i'll take all the credit for how bad it sucks) LOL... not putting much time in anymore... Actually NRG just pm'd me today about it... he's got no issues so what the he77...

That cab you made is just for IE I believe, right?.. which I really don't use much, BUT as i've saved all my favorites under windows\start menu\programs, voice command can call any of my favorites.. for which it uses IE, so will be good. re. ROMs... yea, use to do that a lot with TP & Calk's kitchen.. started screwing with adding cabs, etc.. kinda burned out on trying to keep up with all the latest stuff... Energy is pretty good with that.

I do that for opera already, opera:config

Last edited by teradog; 01-26-2011 at 06:17 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-26-2011, 06:32 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Note 2

kozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIP

Quote:
popped him up about 50 or so in the 1800's, was waiting till he hit low 1900's, you beat me to it..
.. actually compared to the xda Energy GSM FAQ this one sucks! (& yea, i'll take all the credit for how bad it sucks) LOL... not putting much time in anymore... Actually NRG just pm'd me today about it... he's got no issues so what the he77...

That cab you made is just for IE I believe, right?.. which I really don't use much, BUT as i've saved all my favorites under windows\start menu\programs, voice command can call any of my favorites.. for which it uses IE, so will be good. re. ROMs... yea, use to do that a lot with TP & Calk's kitchen.. started screwing with adding cabs, etc.. kinda burned out on trying to keep up with all the latest stuff... Energy is pretty good with that.

I do that for opera already, opera:config
Yes, it's for IE. I normally use opera mini 5.1 for the speed, buts it nice to have the extra speed on IE when I do use it.

As far as ROMs... I just like being able to put in what I want, take out what I want, and really got into the SPB last few months for stability/speed/memory... and all the time I spend on reading/building keeps me out of trouble and spending $
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 01-26-2011, 06:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Rhodium

MassStash is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMassStash is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMassStash is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutecool View Post
is there any option to sign out facebook in HTC SENSE..
i m thinking 2 do so, as FB is not syncing in sense...
yea, settigns tab data something
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-26-2011, 10:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint/VZ/TM

powinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolinsoldier79 View Post
I just read a post about bluetooth not hanging up call.. I thought it was just me...So its a ROM problem? huh.. I need to read more closely when Im scrolling thru the pages..lol is there a fix out there?
Quote:
Originally Posted by puff601 View Post
my bt hangs up just fine...
Quote:
Originally Posted by hurdpcs View Post
What are you using?? I've tried Jawbone Icon (current) and a Jabra X-10 and neither one will hang up. Energy is the only ROM I have trouble with, but I like it so well that I stick with it despite the no hang up problem.

The whole BT hangup thing has been beat to death on this thread and so many others on PPC and XDA...

So I am curious if you guys can do something for me:
1. Be sure your BT headset is on and connected.
2. Use Opera or some app that requires Internet data access. Verify that you are actually getting data and not some cached page.
3. Immediately go to your dialer and call voicemail or someone.
4. Try hanging up via your BT headset.

Does the hangup work?

*edit*
If you could also post: who is your carrier, did you run carrier provisioning, and how long the hang up took/did it take more than one click... Thanks!
* Rhodium NRG Energy CDMA ROM Wiki - please read before posting a new question...

Last edited by powinmo; 01-26-2011 at 11:08 PM.
Old 01-26-2011, 11:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint/VZ/TM

powinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Also, ## codes have been added to FAQ now
teradog, I made some updates to the wiki faq...
- touched up the epst and allowed it to be indexed via ===
- updated overclocking discussions
- updated MMS with reference to my updated provisioning cab
- added home shortcut/icon per some post a while back for a user that used Panel as his startmenu alternative

I needed to refer some folks to the wiki, and decided to start helping out with it so I did not have to repost stuff in the thread. Please let me know if you are OK with my changes. Do note, as mentioned prior, that I do maintain various mediawiki servers so I'm versed in setting and managing up the software/data/entries.

I'd like to do more clean up at some point if that's cool with you and everyone else.
Old 01-26-2011, 11:20 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
All this from an EVO guy? :>))
Great to see you didn't dump us for good! LOL
It's bad enough you got an EVO, but you're actually getting rid of the TP2... hehe

*edit* also... just got off the phone with a buddy, he has both.. here's his words for what it's worth...
Epic, twice the battery life, 2x processing power, can run 10apps doesn't slow down his wifes EVO does, & Epic screen is much brighter...
He said the only drawback: EVO comes with 2.2, Epic comes with 2.1 but due out in next couple of months..
Re. your earlier post, yea... should sell easy @ that price (based on what the others sold theirs for.... good luck!

*edit* by the way, NRG just did a fly by.. dropped a pm... gone (so he may have seen the 1.8.5 plea..)
I'll always have love for the TP2 and the thread, learned a lot of stuff and had a good time doing, lot's of good guys around here that are not stuck up and willing to share the knowledge!

I looked at the Epic but really wasn't me, like i said i was more into the bigger screen and all the features that it has compared to the Epic, if he's getting twice the battery life it's because the phone is not as cool and fun to play with as the Evo lol, i swear i have to mess with it all the time, guess that's how it is with a new toy. Yeah the Epic does have a nice screen i admit that but i figured that since i didn't want the keyboard that it would give me the room for the Sprint extended battery <2600 mAH> and it would be about the same, i go all day messing with the phone and at the end of the day i still have like 60% battery left, i am running a custom rom and kernal too so that plays into it some, not to bash the Epic they are both nice phones, just think it comes down to what's more important for the person buying the phone.

i have had a couple bites on the TP2, can you believe that someone still wanted to get it cheaper lol, i explained that it's a great phone with only one minor flaw <very small scratch on bottom right of the screen> and it comes with a 4GB SD card and a leather case so no i wouldn't take 120, but did counter with i would take $135 shipped, but i have a guy at work that's interested in it now that i'm going to try to sell to first and then if that falls through then i'll sell to him.
Old 01-26-2011, 11:33 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Just wanted to say congrats to sly for making VIP, great job!

On a separate note i would like to say that a lot of people are doing a great job at helping everyone in the thread out and i know you probably never hear it enough, but thanks for helping and sharing your knowledge.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development