PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2011, 11:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint/VZ/TM

powinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jan 26| 21916|29007 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo70 View Post
Changelog

February 1st, 2011

• Sense 2021 from latest official Oboe ROM (major update... Last Sense version was from November of last year)
  • By popular demand the 28XXX build was brought back

NRGZ28 Energy

via Twitter..

Ooo... Sense 2021... Tasty Baking up some new ROMs based on it About time HTC got off their ass and released some new stuff...

7 hours ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by t-bob View Post
I hope your batteries are charged, because February 1 ROMs are coming up now!
28xxx ROMs are guess are uploading shortly for us... It's up for Leo's now.

Heh. Seems NRGZ bowed to user requests for 28xxx. But since DFT is back up, and other chefs are using 29009 with good success so far... I'm kinda wondering why not continue with the 29xxx branch.
* Rhodium NRG Energy CDMA ROM Wiki - please read before posting a new question...
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-01-2011, 11:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

kern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jan 26| 21916|29007 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
PLEASE READ THE WIKI FAQ IN MY SIG. (post #6) Alphabetized. [Under "S" for SOD (sleep of death... etc..)]
i saw this in the wiki http://wiki.ppcgeeks.com/index.php?t...p_slowing_down.

This is my exact issue. No matter the ROM, eventually my phone becomes slow and i have to clear storage and start over if i want any speed. I have always believed my phone moved slow and experienced SOD due to the data connection. whenever it tries to update my whole phone slows down to a crawl...i saw a solution as moving twitter to SD card. I remember trying this with email and texts...where is the .vol file for twitter tab? is it moved the same way? any info is helpful thanks
Old 02-01-2011, 11:31 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OverClocked & Energized Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

puff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by powinmo View Post
I'll edit the post with where you can put the script and run it... you can put the script anywhere you need it. For S4X users (which you might be using?)... \Storage Card\XDA_UC\_Mod_\filesMSCR. If straight XDA_UC, the standard location. I actually have multiple copies (in something like \Storage Card\CHT_Restore) but each point to different .CHT settings files for test purposes, etc.

Hey puff! I forgot to mention a few caveats about the script:

a. CHTE does not seem to use standard YES/NO or OK dialog boxes. Which means it does not respond to MortScripts' SendYes or SendOK commands. So I had to do some X/Y coordinate crap to figure out if those dialogs come up.

b. the script is currently setup to handle on WVGA in portrait mode. I'm looking in to a better way, but I was trying to get this done quick-n-dirty.

Can you confirm if you are using 6.5 or 6.5.3? Did you try it in portrait or landscape? Are you using KDFonts with some custom settings?

I have a v0.2 I just modified to do some "waitfor" type looping for the dialog boxes CHTE uses to allow for extra delays, etc. If you are interested in trying it... PM me because I can put extra debug stuff in there to try and determine coordinates, etc.
im on 6.5.x. im trying in portrait and yes I do use kdfont. pm sent
Old 02-01-2011, 11:36 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireles

mdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to mdphoenix Send a message via AIM to mdphoenix Send a message via MSN to mdphoenix Send a message via Yahoo to mdphoenix

Sorry man. I'll try to work with you better.

Energy.RHODCDMA.29007.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.Jan.26 Is what I have now.

First flash was bad. I left the PagePool @ 18 by default. It booted up, I provisioned to VZW. Set up my e-mail.

Pressing the start button resulted in either a 4 second delay, or me having to press Start again for the menu to come up. It was really slow to switch pages. I went in to advanced config and noticed it was showing the Glyph Cache @ 1 MB. Not sure if that's a glitch or it was accidentally set that low. Anyway, bumped it up to 128 and restarted. Still really slow and choppy. I just re-flashed with a 22 meg PagePool. Provisioned for VZW and increased Glyph Cache to 128. I've done nothing else yet. Not even configured e-mail. Start menu still very slow to come up or non-responsive.
Old 02-01-2011, 11:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

Comstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuff

Well, since I'm snowed in until Thursday, it sounds like a good time to flash. I just looked at my ROM date - Dec 27th 29007 - WOW that's the longest I've ever gone! Really it has worked great. Probably one on the last CHT 1.8.5 versions. I'm going to try CHT 2.0 again. Never has liked my phone for some reason. But I guess I can just go back to Dec. 27th again.

Last edited by Comstar; 02-01-2011 at 11:55 PM.
Old 02-02-2011, 12:08 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireles

mdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to mdphoenix Send a message via AIM to mdphoenix Send a message via MSN to mdphoenix Send a message via Yahoo to mdphoenix

I hear 1.8.5 was really good.

I'm going to task 29 this thing and run Energy.RHODCDMA.29007.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.Jan.26 again with the 22MB pagepool.
Old 02-02-2011, 12:33 AM
I MADE IT!!!
Pocket PC: MIUI Powered 3VO, MikFroyo'd EVO & Energized Pro 2

ooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to ooxteme
Looks like i got the replacememt tp2 just in time for the new rom release! has it real been since last november since the last sense update??????

Sent from my super EVO!

TEAM MiK
Member Since 12/30/10
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-02-2011, 01:58 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 w/Energy Dec 13 29XXX * Sense 2019
Carrier: Verizon

madkoopa is becoming a great contributor

I don't understand. What is this OBOE Sense 2021 business? I saw a link about it yesterday but didn't get any details. So Whats it all aboot? Is it going to make my jaw drop or am I even going to notice it? And is it included with this new Feb 1st update?
Details!?
Old 02-02-2011, 02:44 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Micro$oft 950
Carrier: AT&T

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by madkoopa View Post
I don't understand. What is this OBOE Sense 2021 business? I saw a link about it yesterday but didn't get any details. So Whats it all aboot? Is it going to make my jaw drop or am I even going to notice it? And is it included with this new Feb 1st update?
Details!?
Yes, it is included according to his site http://www.energyroms.com/www/. Haven't got to research full diffs yet due to the midwest blizzard. I do know there are a couple new tabs under sense settings (may or may not be included. Don't know if they apply to us.) plus it will include the newest proven build. Sharkie posted a couple pics on p.219 in his thread. Lastly, sometimes the things we don't notice wows us because we don't notice. Just another reason to flash!
Old 02-02-2011, 03:09 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc tp2 verizon
Carrier: vodaphone

krazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuff

hmm i cant understand why the 28XXX builds have been bought back.
On Home of EnergyRoms by NRGZ28 NRG claims that the 28XXX builds have been bought back by popular demand.
whereas his POLL on the votesx show 29007 as the highest votes..!!!
anyways ours not to question why....as long as i have a new toy!!!!
THNX NRG
i really liked the 29007 build.
Am flashing 28XXX today to see!!!
lets hope it rocks!!!

phone pyramid
imate kjam to asus P527 to HTC Touch Pro 2

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development