PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2011, 05:04 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireles

mdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to mdphoenix Send a message via AIM to mdphoenix Send a message via MSN to mdphoenix Send a message via Yahoo to mdphoenix
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jan 26| 21916|29007 * Sense 20

I was on the Jan 23 rom WinMo 6.5. I was getting screen freezes. When I tried getting back to the Home screen I would get no response. I could press the Windows hard button and it would bring up the start menu, but I couldn't bring the home screen back. I'll report back about this ROM after I've used it a couple days.
Old 02-01-2011, 05:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch pro
Carrier: sprint

faceoff101 is a n00b
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jan 26| 21916|29007 * Sense 20

Well I tried installing energy rom from mighty rom but for some odd reason i am getting a Error 244 "Invalid Model ID" I have the right unlocker any other rom I could flash with out no hicup's any reason why this could be happening? Should I flash to stock then flash with energy rom? I used the link MdPhoenix provided is that for GsM or CdMa?

Last edited by faceoff101; 02-01-2011 at 05:47 PM.
Old 02-01-2011, 06:12 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by faceoff101 View Post
Well I tried installing energy rom from mighty rom but for some odd reason i am getting a Error 244 "Invalid Model ID" I have the right unlocker any other rom I could flash with out no hicup's any reason why this could be happening? Should I flash to stock then flash with energy rom? I used the link MdPhoenix provided is that for GsM or CdMa?
sounds like you got a bad download, try downloading again and flashing it again, but if i was you i would go to the first page of this thread and look at the first couple posts and read up on the rom and then decide which rom you are wanting and then the download link is in the posts.
Old 02-01-2011, 07:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Sprint

mprachar is keeping up the good workmprachar is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
PLEASE READ THE WIKI FAQ IN MY SIG. (post #6) Alphabetized. [Under "S" for SOD (sleep of death... etc..)]

With sprint mms should work out of the box, but lately I've recommended running carrier provisioning after burning the ROM due to some text messaging issues & ## codes. If you need the large size mms you still need to run the cab. (M in wiki) Powino has made a cab that does both if you prefer to run that. Downloads in posts 2 & 3.

Above you'll find "Search this thread", put in bluetooth & you'll get a zillion hits. Some BT issues here, usually not hanging up is the only one. Perhaps another can comment on your specific issue... does it work with other ROMs?
I haven't tried other ROM's-is there such a thing?

- I am going to go back to stock first, since this is one the "approved" phones. I have found those zillion hits and tried the suggested reg hack but no luck
Old 02-01-2011, 07:44 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Micro$oft 950
Carrier: AT&T

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)

Changelog

February 1st, 2011

• Sense 2021 from latest official Oboe ROM (major update... Last Sense version was from November of last year)
  • By popular demand the 28XXX build was brought back

NRGZ28 Energy

via Twitter..

Ooo... Sense 2021... Tasty Baking up some new ROMs based on it About time HTC got off their ass and released some new stuff...

7 hours ago
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 02-01-2011, 08:31 PM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdphoenix View Post
I was on the Jan 23 rom WinMo 6.5. I was getting screen freezes. When I tried getting back to the Home screen I would get no response. I could press the Windows hard button and it would bring up the start menu, but I couldn't bring the home screen back. I'll report back about this ROM after I've used it a couple days.
thanks, not enough info... you say 6.5, 21916... Usually 21xxx doesn't have issues. It's anyone of these..

1a. Bad download, redownload & try again *edit*
1. If you didn't task29, see wiki.
2. If you are running cookie (why we need to know which ROM you are one!), several things.. see wiki, icons too close together, tasks on main screen... etc..
3. If you Over Clock, which one...
4. Lockscreens,
5. Additional cabs you've installed, etc.. etc...

CAN EVERYONE PLEASE COPY & PASTE THE EXACT ROM YOU DL'd PLEASE!!
Yes, I know... that means going to posts 2 & 3, clicking the hotfile link, copy & paste the ROM title in here. If it's an older ROM please do it anyway & put the date of your DL. Additional info: If you go into settings, system, device information it'll give you date info.. about gives CE OS info.
Example: Energy.RHODCDMA.29007.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.sencity. Jan.26.7z 163.0Mb
or if it's 21916...
Quote:
Originally Posted by faceoff101 View Post
again.. read guide: backup, wipe, task29, wipe, update radio, prl, profile, etc.., flash ROM, run with NOTHING installed or added for a day. Bet 10 spot you have no issues!
Let us know..

Please read the HowTO link in my sig!!! "it's in there"

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo70 View Post
Changelog
February 1st, 2011
Sense 2021 from latest official Oboe ROM
(major update... Last Sense version was from November of last year)
  • By popular demand the 28XXX build was brought back
NRGZ28 Energy
via Twitter..
Ooo... Sense 2021... Tasty Baking up some new ROMs based on it
About time HTC got off their ass and released some new stuff... 7 hours ago
SAW THE TWIT, AMAZING!! HE'S JUST TOOOO FAST!!! How's anyone suppose to run their own kitchen & try to keep up with NRG?! That's why I quit cooking!! thanks/d (not too excited about 28xxx though!!!)

Last edited by teradog; 02-02-2011 at 10:53 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 02-01-2011, 10:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Rhodium

MassStash is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMassStash is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMassStash is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post

SAW THE TWIT, AMAZING!! HE'S JUST TOOOO FAST!!! How's anyone suppose to run their own kitchen & try to keep up with NRG?! That's why I quit cooking!! thanks/d (not too excited about 28xxx though!!!)
werd, same here man.... so i started messin with android more, and we all kno what's all too inevitable.... (getting a droid/start of him makin android roms)
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-01-2011, 10:28 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG LS855

t-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIP

I hope your batteries are charged, because February 1 ROMs are coming up now!
Old 02-01-2011, 10:53 PM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

You ain't a kidd'n tbob! NEW ROMS UP NOW
Energy.RHODCDMA.21916.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.DinikGla ss.Feb.01.7z
Energy.RHODCDMA.21916.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.Feb.01.7 z

Energy.RHODCDMA.21916.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.GTX.Feb. 01.7z

Energy.RHODCDMA.21916.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.sencity. Feb.01.7z
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 02-01-2011, 11:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint/VZ/TM

powinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceberg1116 View Post
Trying to understand. So you are saying to put the file "chte2000_importhack" to a location for example the " \Storage Card\XDA_UC\_Mod_ " and import the settings? My quick links are randomly appearing and disappearing. Thanks.
I'll edit the post with where you can put the script and run it... you can put the script anywhere you need it. For S4X users (which you might be using?)... \Storage Card\XDA_UC\_Mod_\filesMSCR. If straight XDA_UC, the standard location. I actually have multiple copies (in something like \Storage Card\CHT_Restore) but each point to different .CHT settings files for test purposes, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by puff601 View Post
ive tried this script. seems pretty nice but i keep getting a error "Did not get CHT import confirmation window". it pops up when chte says are you sure you want to overwrite your current settings with this import? Yes/No. the script's error message pops up almost immediately after the chte message. any suggestions?
Hey puff! I forgot to mention a few caveats about the script:

a. CHTE does not seem to use standard YES/NO or OK dialog boxes. Which means it does not respond to MortScripts' SendYes or SendOK commands. So I had to do some X/Y coordinate crap to figure out if those dialogs come up.

b. the script is currently setup to handle on WVGA in portrait mode. I'm looking in to a better way, but I was trying to get this done quick-n-dirty.

Can you confirm if you are using 6.5 or 6.5.3? Did you try it in portrait or landscape? Are you using KDFonts with some custom settings?

I have a v0.2 I just modified to do some "waitfor" type looping for the dialog boxes CHTE uses to allow for extra delays, etc. If you are interested in trying it... PM me because I can put extra debug stuff in there to try and determine coordinates, etc.
* Rhodium NRG Energy CDMA ROM Wiki - please read before posting a new question...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development