View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 08:31 PM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jan 26| 21916|29007 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdphoenix View Post
I was on the Jan 23 rom WinMo 6.5. I was getting screen freezes. When I tried getting back to the Home screen I would get no response. I could press the Windows hard button and it would bring up the start menu, but I couldn't bring the home screen back. I'll report back about this ROM after I've used it a couple days.
thanks, not enough info... you say 6.5, 21916... Usually 21xxx doesn't have issues. It's anyone of these..

1a. Bad download, redownload & try again *edit*
1. If you didn't task29, see wiki.
2. If you are running cookie (why we need to know which ROM you are one!), several things.. see wiki, icons too close together, tasks on main screen... etc..
3. If you Over Clock, which one...
4. Lockscreens,
5. Additional cabs you've installed, etc.. etc...

CAN EVERYONE PLEASE COPY & PASTE THE EXACT ROM YOU DL'd PLEASE!!
Yes, I know... that means going to posts 2 & 3, clicking the hotfile link, copy & paste the ROM title in here. If it's an older ROM please do it anyway & put the date of your DL. Additional info: If you go into settings, system, device information it'll give you date info.. about gives CE OS info.
Example: Energy.RHODCDMA.29007.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.sencity. Jan.26.7z 163.0Mb
or if it's 21916...
Quote:
Originally Posted by faceoff101 View Post
Well I tried installing energy rom from mighty rom but for some odd reason i am getting a Error 244 "Invalid Model ID" I have the right unlocker any other rom I could flash with out no hicup's any reason why this could be happening? Should I flash to stock then flash with energy rom? I used the link MdPhoenix provided is that for GsM or CdMa?
again.. read guide: backup, wipe, task29, wipe, update radio, prl, profile, etc.., flash ROM, run with NOTHING installed or added for a day. Bet 10 spot you have no issues!
Let us know..

Please read the HowTO link in my sig!!! "it's in there"

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo70 View Post
Changelog
February 1st, 2011
Sense 2021 from latest official Oboe ROM
(major update... Last Sense version was from November of last year)
  • By popular demand the 28XXX build was brought back
NRGZ28 Energy
via Twitter..
Ooo... Sense 2021... Tasty Baking up some new ROMs based on it
About time HTC got off their ass and released some new stuff... 7 hours ago
SAW THE TWIT, AMAZING!! HE'S JUST TOOOO FAST!!! How's anyone suppose to run their own kitchen & try to keep up with NRG?! That's why I quit cooking!! thanks/d (not too excited about 28xxx though!!!)

Last edited by teradog; 02-02-2011 at 10:53 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.