View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 11:03 PM
powinmo
PPCGeeks Regular

powinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jan 26| 21916|29007 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceberg1116 View Post
Trying to understand. So you are saying to put the file "chte2000_importhack" to a location for example the " \Storage Card\XDA_UC\_Mod_ " and import the settings? My quick links are randomly appearing and disappearing. Thanks.
I'll edit the post with where you can put the script and run it... you can put the script anywhere you need it. For S4X users (which you might be using?)... \Storage Card\XDA_UC\_Mod_\filesMSCR. If straight XDA_UC, the standard location. I actually have multiple copies (in something like \Storage Card\CHT_Restore) but each point to different .CHT settings files for test purposes, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by puff601 View Post
ive tried this script. seems pretty nice but i keep getting a error "Did not get CHT import confirmation window". it pops up when chte says are you sure you want to overwrite your current settings with this import? Yes/No. the script's error message pops up almost immediately after the chte message. any suggestions?
Hey puff! I forgot to mention a few caveats about the script:

a. CHTE does not seem to use standard YES/NO or OK dialog boxes. Which means it does not respond to MortScripts' SendYes or SendOK commands. So I had to do some X/Y coordinate crap to figure out if those dialogs come up.

b. the script is currently setup to handle on WVGA in portrait mode. I'm looking in to a better way, but I was trying to get this done quick-n-dirty.

Can you confirm if you are using 6.5 or 6.5.3? Did you try it in portrait or landscape? Are you using KDFonts with some custom settings?

I have a v0.2 I just modified to do some "waitfor" type looping for the dialog boxes CHTE uses to allow for extra delays, etc. If you are interested in trying it... PM me because I can put extra debug stuff in there to try and determine coordinates, etc.
* Rhodium NRG Energy CDMA ROM Wiki - please read before posting a new question...
This post has been thanked 3 times.