View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 06:12 PM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jan 26| 21916|29007 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by faceoff101 View Post
Well I tried installing energy rom from mighty rom but for some odd reason i am getting a Error 244 "Invalid Model ID" I have the right unlocker any other rom I could flash with out no hicup's any reason why this could be happening? Should I flash to stock then flash with energy rom? I used the link MdPhoenix provided is that for GsM or CdMa?
sounds like you got a bad download, try downloading again and flashing it again, but if i was you i would go to the first page of this thread and look at the first couple posts and read up on the rom and then decide which rom you are wanting and then the download link is in the posts.