View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 11:05 PM
powinmo
PPCGeeks Regular

powinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jan 06| 21916|29007 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
Also, ## codes have been added to FAQ now
teradog, I made some updates to the wiki faq...
- touched up the epst and allowed it to be indexed via ===
- updated overclocking discussions
- updated MMS with reference to my updated provisioning cab
- added home shortcut/icon per some post a while back for a user that used Panel as his startmenu alternative

I needed to refer some folks to the wiki, and decided to start helping out with it so I did not have to repost stuff in the thread. Please let me know if you are OK with my changes. Do note, as mentioned prior, that I do maintain various mediawiki servers so I'm versed in setting and managing up the software/data/entries.

I'd like to do more clean up at some point if that's cool with you and everyone else.
* Rhodium NRG Energy CDMA ROM Wiki - please read before posting a new question...
This post has been thanked 2 times.