View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 06:32 PM
kozmo
VIP Member

kozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jan 06| 21916|29007 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
popped him up about 50 or so in the 1800's, was waiting till he hit low 1900's, you beat me to it..
.. actually compared to the xda Energy GSM FAQ this one sucks! (& yea, i'll take all the credit for how bad it sucks) LOL... not putting much time in anymore... Actually NRG just pm'd me today about it... he's got no issues so what the he77...

That cab you made is just for IE I believe, right?.. which I really don't use much, BUT as i've saved all my favorites under windows\start menu\programs, voice command can call any of my favorites.. for which it uses IE, so will be good. re. ROMs... yea, use to do that a lot with TP & Calk's kitchen.. started screwing with adding cabs, etc.. kinda burned out on trying to keep up with all the latest stuff... Energy is pretty good with that.

I do that for opera already, opera:config
Yes, it's for IE. I normally use opera mini 5.1 for the speed, buts it nice to have the extra speed on IE when I do use it.

As far as ROMs... I just like being able to put in what I want, take out what I want, and really got into the SPB last few months for stability/speed/memory... and all the time I spend on reading/building keeps me out of trouble and spending $
This post has been thanked 3 times.