View Single Post
Old 12-29-2010, 11:22 PM
NinjaDuck
VIP Duck

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Dec 13| 21916|29005 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolguy001 View Post
As discussed in other posts, the rx power and rx ec/io number are used to measure radio quality. "the number that is closer to zero indicating better performance. "

My understanding is these numbers should not be a positive number.
You are talking about FieldTrial and not DmRouter. DmRouter is used to connect to provisioning applications like QPST. That is why I did not understand what you were talking about.

Anyway, I extracted the latest versions from my Wife's phone and made a new build (1.3).

CAB to launch EPST / FieldTrial / DmRouter / PRL

Enjoy...